Gorch But Not Forgotten (a comic strip)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! ! ! BOB! ! Hahaha! I LOVED that! That was so good--I think each one just keeps getting better! King Ploobis ROCKS! :cool:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
That was hilarious ... particularly the bottom of the book.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Keep up the great work. It'd be nice to see the JHC pick this up for their website.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Keep up the great work. It'd be nice to see the JHC pick this up for their website.
Thank you! But I can only dream....At best, I just wanted to satisfy a very strong, overwhelming creative urge with this comic. I any of the Henson's or Muppeteers were to see this, hey, all the better. But for now, I'm just following this particular vein of creativity to its logical conclusion, whatever that may be.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Great work, Jay! Awesome to see you and your stuff around here again!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm lovin' these strips! Though, I don't quite get the fourth one. I wish I was a good as you were.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I'm lovin' these strips! Though, I don't quite get the fourth one. I wish I was a good as you were.
Hey, I'm just a guy who did next to nothing but draw for the past 34 years. Anyone with an urge to have no social life or to never see daylight can do it!:smile:

Don't sweat not understanding the fourth one. I'm the first to admit that I've chosen a VERY obscure Henson creation to base a comic around, and that the jokes I employ in it are equally if not more so obscure. As long as you like something about it, the art, coloring, the way I draw boxes, whatever--then I'm happy!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
\
Don't sweat not understanding the fourth one. I'm the first to admit that I've chosen a VERY obscure Henson creation to base a comic around, and that the jokes I employ in it are equally if not more so obscure. As long as you like something about it, the art, coloring, the way I draw boxes, whatever--then I'm happy!
Just like Faimly Guy. :stick_out_tongue: