Gonziggy aka Miss Pigzo the Great -- The first Gonzo and Piggy shippers association

peyjenk

Reaction score
What would they have, bouncing baby wigs?

(weirdo+pig=wig)

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I was expecting this thread to take off like wildfire. Was I mistaken in believing that others would agree with and be enthusiastic about such a life-changing theory? :embarrassed:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Gonzo defiantly has a thing for barnyard animals... Pigs, cows, and chickens, just to name a few things that have been touched upon.

I'm not sure how I feel about this pairing. Though there was usually more of a spark between Gonzo and Piggy than there was between Kermit and Piggy in Muppet Babies. Normally that spark would be Piggy blowing up and twisting Gonzo's nose, but it was still a spark! Heh.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Normally that spark would be Piggy blowing up and twisting Gonzo's nose, but it was still a spark! Heh.
You know, that brings up an interesting point.

it might not work out because of simple positive reinforcement. Gonzo will start to take each karate chop from Miss Piggy as a challenging stunt, you see, and will continue to disappoint her in the relationship until both the relationship and her sense of self render useless.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Wow, that was oddly deep, MeepBorkMeep.
That's true, however, understanding Gonzo's traits,
he'd probably notice and try to serenade her with a song of some sort...maybe sappy/romantic/funny...

O_O; Hmm...fic brewing...in head.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm not sure about a song...But he'd definatly bring her flowers.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I'm picturing a potted plant rather than a bouquet at the moment. A song would be nice, but not many things rhyme with Miss Piggy, and he pretty much outdid himself with Camilla's song.

Beauregard

Reaction score
"Miss Piggy...
When I see you my feet do a jiggy,
Even though you're not quite twiggy,
I'd eat you like pudding that's figgy..."

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
"Miss Piggy...
When I see you my feet do a jiggy,
Even though you're not quite twiggy,
I'd eat you like pudding that's figgy..."

Gonzo: "Not to mention that I like my women biggy... Miss Piggy!"

Sorry, just had to add that one on. :embarrassed: Miss Piggy is going to come after me and karate chop me in my sleep, I just know it.