Getting To Know You...

Zondra

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Poor thing--but I'm sure you took good care of the little guy. Ferrets are especially great when you have more than one of them. Ferrets love another ferret for company! They love to wrestle, too.
LOL I know! I can't say how many hours I've spent hovering over the ferret "tank" at PetCo, watching the little guys and playing with them...After I move out, I really need to get a couple...They really love stud and spike bracelets...that's what I've noticed. Whenever I pick them up, they go "Oooh, Shiny!" and start biting and playing with them. Too cute!!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Zondra said:
LOL I know! I can't say how many hours I've spent hovering over the ferret "tank" at PetCo, watching the little guys and playing with them...After I move out, I really need to get a couple...They really love stud and spike bracelets...that's what I've noticed. Whenever I pick them up, they go "Oooh, Shiny!" and start biting and playing with them. Too cute!!
Yup--just be careful with stuff you want to keep, and make sure you know all of their hiding places. We have a chair that has a liner on the bottom--the liner has a hole in it. The ferrets used to climb in there with whatever they wanted to keep. Every now and then, we'd find full newspapers, empty plastic prescription bottles, pencils, and other whatnot. They also used to take my wife's wallet out of her coat everyday, dump out the contents, and then run around with the wallet and hide it!

Zondra

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Yup--just be careful with stuff you want to keep, and make sure you know all of their hiding places. We have a chair that has a liner on the bottom--the liner has a hole in it. The ferrets used to climb in there with whatever they wanted to keep. Every now and then, we'd find full newspapers, empty plastic prescription bottles, pencils, and other whatnot. They also used to take my wife's wallet out of her coat everyday, dump out the contents, and then run around with the wallet and hide it!
AWWW! See, that's just adorable. I can't help thinking so!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Zondra said:
AWWW! See, that's just adorable. I can't help thinking so!
I just came back from tickling a bunch of ferrets at PetLand--gotta love a tub full of ferrets!

Zondra

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
I just came back from tickling a bunch of ferrets at PetLand--gotta love a tub full of ferrets!
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!!

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
I always liked the little ferret hammocks they sell to put in their houses...one day, we might get a ferret or two...right now, they would drive our dog crazy!
:smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
tub full of ferrets......

interesting connotation
It's like "Barrel of Monkeys" but with fewer monkeys and more ferrets (except that we routinely call our ferrets "monkeys" anyway, so it's all the same).

Zondra

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
It's like "Barrel of Monkeys" but with fewer monkeys and more ferrets (except that we routinely call our ferrets "monkeys" anyway, so it's all the same).
:flirt: :flirt: TOO CUTE

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
About JaniceFerSure

Zondra said:
Hey, I'm just trying to get aquainted with everyone here right now. So I thought, "Hey, let's ask them some stupid questions about themselves!"...Needless to say, here they are. It's nothing personal or anything, just likes/dislikes and such. Just thought it might help.

Thank you!!!
1) Age and birthday.
2) Favorite band/singer/musician(s).
3) Favorite song.
4) Favorite color(s).
5) Any special talents or hobbies?
6) Favorite food.
7) Favorite non-Muppet movie and TV show(s).
8) If you could be any Muppet, who would you be and WHY?
9) Anything else interesting about yourself?

See? Easy and fun! lol...Sometimes wastes of time can be of great enjoyment. Either way, I appreciate it. Yay! Getting to know people is always a good thing.

1)34 April 1,1970
2)Pink Floyd/Bjork/The Monkees
3)Claire De Lune
4)Turquoise,jade,fuchsia,magenta
5)I know sign-language,can make dreamcatchers,ambidextrous,can multi-task
6)pizza,chocolate,albacore with lots of mayo on toast,donuts
7)GO,The Breakfast Club,Yellow Submarine,The Godfather(I & II)/M*A*S*H*,The Cosby Show,ER,Seinfeld,The Monkees
8)Ernie-he has a blast of a time with life,giggle all the time,kind to others
9)I have lots of tattoos,a hamster(named Skootchies),cat named Sasha.I love Halloween.I used to be a rollercoaster fan(until my motion sickness got the best of me,no more coasters).I love to travel,by myself(been to Orlando,San Francisco,Ocean City,Virginia.I love to singa,I love to singggg. :sing: I collect music boxes & books(movies are based on).I keep journals(write down quotes from movies,tv shows,people).

Well,that's a good idea of who JaniceFerSure is, aka Diana aka Dee(nickname).Thanks for the thread Zondra! :cool: