Getting To Know You...

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Oh, but Pikachu's so cute... :halo:
Erin
Eh, I am a sucker for cute things...Pikachu never did much for me, and I got so sick of seeing him everywhere I turned. Could be because yellow isn't one of my favorite colors...

Zondra

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
Eh, I am a sucker for cute things...Pikachu never did much for me, and I got so sick of seeing him everywhere I turned. Could be because yellow isn't one of my favorite colors...
I didn't really like Pokemon at all...My idea of "cute" was Kero-chan from CC Sakura. But Pokemon ended up driving me crazy...Absolutely insane

Zondra

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
Hehe, I don't feel so bad now, thanks Zondra!
:wink:
Heh heh heh...anytime, chum..............................................p
:wink:

Zondra

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
So are my ferrets--why don't they get a huge merchandising deal?
OMG you have ferrets?!
Ferrets are the best thing in the world...except for a lot of things...BUT THEY'RE UP THERE!
There so acrobatic!! I could fold on in half, put it in my wallet, and walk around with it in my pocket!!!!! I'm crazy for ferrets... :flirt:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Zondra said:
OMG you have ferrets?!
Ferrets are the best thing in the world...except for a lot of things...BUT THEY'RE UP THERE!
There so acrobatic!! I could fold on in half, put it in my wallet, and walk around with it in my pocket!!!!! I'm crazy for ferrets... :flirt:
Ferrets are awesome! My wife and I have two of them--Princess Monkey and Baby Chewie. We've had them for about four and a half years. They are the funniest pets in the world! The perfect comedy animals, and as cute as can be. The best thing to do with a ferret is to flip it onto its back and then tickle it up good! They get up and jump around backwards with their mouths open after that!

:crazy:

Zondra

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
Ferrets are awesome! My wife and I have two of them--Princess Monkey and Baby Chewie. We've had them for about four and a half years. They are the funniest pets in the world! The perfect comedy animals, and as cute as can be. The best thing to do with a ferret is to flip it onto its back and then tickle it up good! They get up and jump around backwards with their mouths open after that!

:crazy:
AWWWWW!!!!!!!!! That's so adorable!!!!!!!

*ahem* I've actually never had them myself, but I used to take care of my friend's ferret, Pepe. He was obnoxiously cute! I also took care of my neighbor's ferret when she was out of town. She was a vet's assistant, and took in injured or disabled animals. This ferret had a malignant brain tumor, was blind and mostly deaf. Poor thing stayed in her bedroom. But I'm happy to say I pampered it to no end!!!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Zondra said:
AWWWWW!!!!!!!!! That's so adorable!!!!!!!

*ahem* I've actually never had them myself, but I used to take care of my friend's ferret, Pepe. He was obnoxiously cute! I also took care of my neighbor's ferret when she was out of town. She was a vet's assistant, and took in injured or disabled animals. This ferret had a malignant brain tumor, was blind and mostly deaf. Poor thing stayed in her bedroom. But I'm happy to say I pampered it to no end!!!
Poor thing--but I'm sure you took good care of the little guy. Ferrets are especially great when you have more than one of them. Ferrets love another ferret for company! They love to wrestle, too.