Get Well Card for Jerry Nelson

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Another one of my dogs, Willabee, likes to wake up my parents by jumping up on their bed.

Did I mention that Willabee is a BIG dog?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I have a basset hound (who I'm sure you've all seen on my pictures sites), who has a bad habit of ripping anything that will fit in her mouth apart when she feels she's not getting enough attention. Recently she has taken a liking to video boxes; mainly rare ones (only the rarest movie boxes for my dog...grrr..). Her latest rampages have taken out my original Tommy case, and my Empire Strikes Back which was from the very first release of the trilogy on VHS. She once ate an autographed CD booklet from a group I was really into at the time...yep, gotta love that walking hair-shedder...

:mad:....:big_grin:

-Matt

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Don't you love how this thread, started over the concern of Jerry Nelson's health, has suddenly turned into When Good Pets Go Bad?

Ah, the MC magic at it's best!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Don't you love how this thread, started over the concern of Jerry Nelson's health, has suddenly turned into When Good Pets Go Bad?

Ah, the MC magic at it's best!
Well, we established the Amazing Nelson is in good health, so I see no problem with flybanging this thread a bit.. :big_grin:

-Matt

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Well, we established the Amazing Nelson is in good health, so I see no problem with flybanging this thread a bit.. :big_grin:

-Matt
Indeed.

It's like the laws of nature or something (or Newton? Or is that the Constitution? I can never remember)...

:wink:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
It's like the laws of nature or something (or Newton? Or is that the Constitution? I can never remember)...
I believe your thinking of the Emmynius Motion, passed on MC a while back, in which is stated:

"...and when a threads topic is thuroughly discussed, Harvey Wallbanging it is totally acceptable, and furthermore, welcomed."
[Par. 14, Sec. 2, Line 11]

-Matt

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
I believe your thinking of the Emmynius Motion, passed on MC a while back, in which is stated:

"...and when a threads topic is thuroughly discussed, Harvey Wallbanging it is totally acceptable, and furthermore, welcomed."
[Par. 14, Sec. 2, Line 11]

-Matt
Right, of course.

How silly of me to forget...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Okay, I haven't gotten a response yet, so I'm gonna assume he hasn't gotte the e-mail, which most likely means it's no longer in existance. So, I've done a bit of work on the regular card, and have a few ideas. For one, the front of the card will have Robin sitting by the pond. I think we established that already. But, the inside of the card will have the Count counting signiatures. He'll be saying "-- wonderful signiatures! Ah ah ah!"

How 'bout it?

electricmayhem

Reaction score
That sounds really good!:excited: Excellent idea :smile: Can you scan it to show us when you're done with it?

JimmyDeanDog

Reaction score
Get Well Jerry!

Hey, don't forget me too!

- JJD

**Campaining for the release of the FIRST Seseme Street
LP from 1970 to be released nationally on a CD**