Get Well Card for Jerry Nelson

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
:confused: You think Phil is more like the Trash Heap than you're like the Trash Heap, Matt?
-Kim
LoL...well, she said Phil is like the Trash Heap, or was that Cantus? And as I am the resident Cantus, being I am not as much like the Trash Heap as Sir Chapman of MuppetCentral, I said what I said.

(See, she what she meant was is is the wise character on FR who Phil is most like the Trash Heap or is it Cantus. I played the words a bit. Hardy Har Har, huh? :big_grin:)

-Matt

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
does phil know what i am doing right now......*hides*

Sarah

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma

Sarah
Yes, yes he does, frightening as that may seem.

-Matt

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma

Sarah
But he has no idea what I'm thinking!

For I have made a hat out of plastic wrap and duct tape!

That's protects me from everything! Except ladybug attacks. You just can't prevent those...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Sign away, Niall.

Oh, and, if you think lady bug attacks are bad, don't fall asleep with a poodle in the room. I tell you, them things is devious!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
Sign away, Niall.

Oh, and, if you think lady bug attacks are bad, don't fall asleep with a poodle in the room. I tell you, them things is devious!
I have a poodle. She is pretty evil (she used to come into my room and wake me up by licking the inside of my ear. That's one way to start your day!).

However ladybugs are pure, EVIL. I know, I speak from experience...

KISS OF DEATH!

teebs

Reaction score
Hi!

Please sign my name on the card. Thanks.

-teebs :smile:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
I have a poodle. She is pretty evil (she used to come into my room and wake me up by licking the inside of my ear. That's one way to start your day!).
Pfft. That's nothing. My cat wakes me up by coming in and laying on my pillow as close to my head as possible. If she could lay on my head, she would.

-Kim

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
Pfft. That's nothing. My cat wakes me up by coming in and laying on my pillow as close to my head as possible. If she could lay on my head, she would.

-Kim
Sometimes when I'm home and I take a nap on the couch, my face is fairly close to the floor and my cat likes to come up to within inches of my face and meow rather loudly when he is hungry.