Get Rid of that King!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! That would be so cool it Burger King sold Krusty Burgers. But only for a limited time.:wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah, thinking about all the possible things Krusty Burgeres are made out of (according to the Hit and Run game its roadkill suplied by Cleatus) freaks me out. But it would be funny if they made the burger kings into krusty burgers, lol.
In one episode it was Circus animals.

I dunno, they didn't call them (or make) Krabby patties the multiple times they had the Spongebob License. I wonder if those are made out of sea cows or something.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I do to, and I'll say! But I would take a whopper over a Krusty burger any day! Why would any one want to eat something called a Krusty Burger.:stick_out_tongue:
Krusty won't even eat a Krusty Burger!

When he films commercials for any of his edible products, he takes a bite. As soon as the camera is off, though, he spits it out.

"Ewww! I swallowed some of the juice!"

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! LOL! Wasn't paying attention. Did he spit it out on the commercial. I don't ever remember it he ever took a bite of not, but I believe he did. My eye were to traumatize by that King. lol!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Yeah! LOL! Wasn't paying attention. Did he spit it out on the commercial. I don't ever remember it he ever took a bite of not, but I believe he did. My eye were to traumatize by that King. lol!
I still haven't seen that darned commercial!

But in the movie, there's a scene where Krusty films a commercial for a new sandwich, and when the camera is turned off, he spits it out.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I've probably seen the episode a million times, but My mind is numb.:stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
You know, I remember when BK's commercials were all about The Burger King Kid's Club, they could always try doing that again.

"Just for fun, just for you!" Lol