Get ready for some Muppet nightmare fuel

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Here are the main muppets that scared the crap out of me when I was little a
1. Digit :electric:

Digit was very lifelike (to much in fact) so when I was little he would scare the crap out of me. I remember seeing him in the "Sweet Vacation" song on the VHS "Muppet Sing Alongs: It's Not Easy Being Green" and I had to leave the room when he came in

2. Harvey Kneeslapper

Of course this muppet doesn't bother me that much anymore but I remember being scared of him when I was little. I was proabably the voice that sounded like a drunken Fozzie Bear :embarrassed:, his googly Cookie Monster :insatiable: style eyes and the terrifying laugh.

3. Limbo

Nowadays I find this muppet a little creepy but atually kind of amazing. I remember seeing this muppet in "The Muppets on Puppets" when I was little and finding him a little creepy but I was truly terrified after seing the film "The Organized Mind" and I still find the evil thoughts scene terrifying.

4. Crazy Harry

Now I love this muppet, I think he is one of the funniest out of the entire bunch but I remember him scaring me as a child. I was probably his creepy high pitched voice and laugh. Also, he was always blowing things up so when I was little I thought he was some sort of terrorist.

5. The Countess

This is one that I really feel stupid about. I don't know why but when I was little The Count :batty: didn't bother me but his fiance The Countess did. In the number of the day segments there would be a part where she would shout really loud to stop Count from counting. I remember having to run away when this segment was on.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
This is insanely frightening. Insanely frightening.

It's like the Sleaze Brothers kidnapped the 1969 version of Big Bird and turned him into the Bluebird of Happiness.
Yeesh :eek: , I never liked the old Vila Sesamo puppets

Cookie3001

Reaction score
This is insanely frightening. Insanely frightening.

It's like the Sleaze Brothers kidnapped the 1969 version of Big Bird and turned him into the Bluebird of Happiness.
OH GOD, I hate the old Vila Sesamo muppets

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I don't know if any of you remember the Mysterious Theater sketches with Sherlock Hemlock :search:. I never saw them as a child, I watched one for the first time a few years ago. Most of the sketch was kind of neat but when I saw the animated intro I thought YEESH how did they get away with that on Sesame Street
I recently watched the original Mystery intro and YIKES, I can't believe even Sesame Street would spoof something like this

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Alright now, I have to warn you. This next picture, that I came across on Instagram a few days ago, is … (sigh) … is one of the scariest things ever put on the internet. It will cause nightmares beyond your control.

Just remember to breathe. Inhale. And exhale.

This has been known to kill people.

People have actually died from shock.

Just want you to keep that in mind before you see this.

Take a deep breath.

(breathes in)

(breathes out)

Alright, let's have a look...