Get ready for some Muppet nightmare fuel

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I love the Muppets with People Eyes tumblr. I wonder what ever happened to it.

And yes, the large eyed fight scene Piggy from the Muppet Movie still kinda weirds me out. Where did they even come up with that?

Zoot the Saxer

Reaction score

WOW, And I thought Le Bebete Show from France was weird. When was this, and what is this and why is it. lol

My reaction:

lol, though I'm more for The Angry Video Game Nerd. :smile:
Oh...my...word...I couldn't even watch the whole thing. I'm gonna go hide under my bed for the rest of my life...What *is* it???

Scooterforever

Reaction score

WOW, And I thought Le Bebete Show from France was weird. When was this, and what is this and why is it. lol

My reaction:

lol, though I'm more for The Angry Video Game Nerd. :smile:
I'm sorry, I know Germany thinks they've made a lot of self-improvement as a country since WWII, but clearly they have not.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
This has scared me out ever since I first saw TMM. I still can't watch this part of the movie because Piggy's eyes are waaaay too freaky. At least there's audio so I know when it's over.
Really? The giant Animal scene in TMM scared me the most when I was a kid.

cjd874

Reaction score
Really? The giant Animal scene in TMM scared me the most when I was a kid.
That scene never scared me because I loved Animal as a kid. Made me laugh, in fact.
I guess I wasn't so much a fan of Miss Piggy back then. I prefer Piggy's angry eyes when she beats up Nicky Holliday's girls at the end of the Great Muppet Caper.