Gabi & Miles

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Howdy gang, I've been out of the loop for a bit...

Are Gabby & Miles still on the Street? The times I have watched the current season I have not seen them. I did catch the season premier with Susan's nephew. Did he replace Miles?
No he didn't and why would he do that since Miles is Susan and Gorodon's son?

doctort13

Reaction score
I was referring to the actor replacing "Miles" as the younger man character on the series.

Still...are Gabby and Miles still active characters?

glickmam

Reaction score
In the 70s-80s,before dating and marrying Luis,Maria dated David. In the 80s (90s?) Gina dated Savion.Does anyone think that Miles & Gabi will become a couple?
(This is all despite racial differences & to show kids on SS that people of different races can get along.Some kids are in interracial families.PLEASE don't fight in this thread.)Another member of this forum & I were discussing it & we think Miles & Gabi would make a good couple.
I couldn't agree more. Hopefully someday, fanfiction involving Miles and Gabi as a couple will turn up on fanfiction.net.

ssetta

Reaction score
Do you realize this thread is now 14 years old and they’re no longer on the show? Anyway, I remember thinking that same thing.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Do you realize this thread is now 14 years old and they’re no longer on the show? Anyway, I remember thinking that same thing.
It was clearly a profile that just looked for an excuse to revive the thread and then leave.