Gabi & Miles

BradFraggle

Reaction score
Gabriela Rose Reagan played the role from 1989 - 1990 and Desiree Casado took over in 1993 and continues today (check Casado's official cast bio on SesameWorkshop.org and Muppet Wiki). There is a gap from 1991-1992 (season 23) where someone else was in the role, however I don't know who that was.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I remember seeing Gabi In Season 24, but I though it was still her daughter.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, thanks for the info. I'm still a bit confused though. If Gabi Rose Regan was still playing the role in 1992, she would have been only three years old. I don't think BB, Snuffy and Elmo would be calling for somebody that young. Then again, I guess it is possible, considering Elmo's only three and a half. Actually, Ilikemuppets, you could be right about 1990 and maybe what it says on the description at You Tube would be incorrect. Though if that were the case, Gabi would only be a year old.

No offense, Mike, but I think I'm going to go with the theory that there was someone else playing her from 1991 to 1993 before Desi came along. Whoever it was, probably didn't get much airtime and was probably unknown, unlike Inani Patterson (the second Miles) who was on the show for quite a while.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hmmm...Maybe it was from 92 Bur I remember seeing a lot of Gaby during the 92-93 season. I remember duing the sponsers seh got out of Maria hands and started runing around the set and her and Luis were chasing her aroung back and fourth, LOL!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
BradFraggle said:
Gabriela Rose Reagan played the role from 1989 - 1990 and Desiree Casado took over in 1993 and continues today (check Casado's official cast bio on SesameWorkshop.org and Muppet Wiki). There is a gap from 1991-1992 (season 23) where someone else was in the role, however I don't know who that was.
Gabriela Rose Regan. So that's Maria's daughter's full name?

Anyway here's more about it. http://www.sesameworkshop.org/parents/advice/article.php?contentId=108946&

scarecroe

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
Gabriela Rose Regan. So that's Maria's daughter's full name?
No, Gabriela Rose Regan is Sonia Manzano's daughter. Gabriella Rodriguez is Maria's daughter.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I checked Sonia's article on that and apparently I was wrong. Sonia said that her daughter was to be on the show for three years before she was replaced so in "Elmo's Song" from 1992, it probably would have been Gabi Rose Rgan running around the set. What I don't get is why they were calling "Gordon! Gabi!" I don't know why they would have been together. At the time, you'd think she might have been with her parents, unless Gordon was babysitting or something. It might have made more sense if they said "Gordon! Miles!" or "Luis! Gabi!" Just thought I'd point that out.

doctort13

Reaction score
Howdy gang, I've been out of the loop for a bit...

Are Gabby & Miles still on the Street? The times I have watched the current season I have not seen them. I did catch the season premier with Susan's nephew. Did he replace Miles?