Funniest Muppet Moment

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Go to 12:21 and you'll see it. It's my favorite moment on the Muppet show with Anne Murray as the guest star.

Happy Haunt

Reaction score
Link's line in 'The Rhyming Song' had me laughing for quite a while. Also 'Put Another Log on the Fire' in episode 115, the UK spot with Beethoven's 'Pathétique' in episode 313 and 'Mack the Knife' UK spot too from episode 315. There really is too many to list...

Movie wise... the roll call from 'Muppets Treasure Island', and when they all go up the side of the Mallory Gallery really fast in 'The Great Muppet Caper'. I'll probably think of more after I post this...

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Beaker singing "Feelings" to a hostile crowd STILL leaves me rolling on the floor in laughter.

Beaker, The Swedish Chef & Animal doing "Danny Boy" is another brilliant piece of hilarity.

The Cowboy sketch from the Juliet Prowse episode has a lot of funny stuff going on.

The hapless Lenny the Lizard performing "Inchworm" (or is it "Glow-worm?") from the Rich Little episode, ultimately being devoured by a monster (this was based on the old bit Kermit used to do on various TV shows).

"Good grief, the comedian's a bear!" a classic Kermit & Fozzie routine from the Harvey Korman ep. I love how Kermit loses his patience.

Fozzie's "impressions" that all sound the same during one of his stand-up routines.

Fozzie's claim that he could turn anything into a joke ("amoeba!") during another stand-up routine.

Statler & Waldorf's various comments throughout the series.
I loved,,Feelings´´also! :eek: It was just so funny :wink:

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
I loved the scene in MFS when they forgot Bunsen and beaker at the gas station :smile: I laughed so hard

And all muppet labs sketches are sooo awesome :confused:

Ah yes and how could I forget the scene in GMC?The whole thing with the diamond and how Beakers eyes were electrocuted :wink:

Also good was in TMM how they all sit in the cinema lol

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
During the muppets bohemian rhapsody commentary
Kermit is in a phone box
Kermit:"what the.....Zoot?!"
Zoot wakes up
Zoot:"Wha.....oh it's that bohemian thing"
Kermit:"How come I didn't hear you come in?"
Zoot:"Come in?!I've been sleeping here for 3 months!"
Trust me it's much more funnier when you hear it
Lol the whole thing is so funny :smile:
Must watch it!

Muppetjente

Reaction score
When Kermit and Miss Piggy argue and breaks the fourth wall in The great muppet caper