Funniest Muppet Moment

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
My favorite funnies t momnent is Fozzie Bear and Rowlf the Dog. I understand this is the most recognized TMS sketch, but this made me howl with laughter.

A wonderful performance by Jim Henson & Frank Oz.
I love this one! One of my favorites :cool:

Scooterforever

Reaction score
1) The Haunted House skit from the Vincent Price episode
2) John Cleese's "Pigs in Space" skit
3) Fozzie's "Fat Sailor" bit in the El Sleazo Cafe from the Muppet Movie.

dinoboy

Reaction score
The Bog Of Eternal Stench from the Labrynth! "SMELL BAD!" "If one drop of this stuff ever gets onto you, you'll stink for life!"

Scooterforever

Reaction score
The scenes in both GMC and MTM where all the Muppets are arguing at once, and then they all stop, except Janice who is having a totally bizarre and innapropriate argument with her mother who isn't even there.

Dr TeethFan

Reaction score
During the muppets bohemian rhapsody commentary
Kermit is in a phone box
Kermit:"what the.....Zoot?!"
Zoot wakes up
Zoot:"Wha.....oh it's that bohemian thing"
Kermit:"How come I didn't hear you come in?"
Zoot:"Come in?!I've been sleeping here for 3 months!"
Trust me it's much more funnier when you hear it

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
I have to say... Man or Muppet. That song is just the most ridiculously cheesy song on the planet, and I love so much!! Actually, the first time I saw that movie (which I saw about 4 times after that in theatres, and I now own) I could not stop laughing! It was the most hilarious thing I think I've ever seen. And when the movie ended (the first time I went to see it) everyone in the theatre started clapping. No joke. :smile:

Bridget

Reaction score
Okay, hold on, (just thinking about it makes me laugh:

The funniest Muppet moment in my opinion, would HAVE to be when Kermit "fires" Piggy. Kermit's anger issues is just so hilarious, especially when he gets into a deep arguement with Miss Piggy. What really made me laugh in that episode was the part where Miss Piggy stated: "But, I'm in the next number!", I was literally crying of laughter when Kermit studdered to say: "I WILL- C- Ca- CANCEL THE NEXT NUMBER!" You can really tell that Jim and Frank enjoyed that one.
My second would probably be when Cookie Monster was supposed to guess whatever was inside of some box, (forgive me if I am wrong here, it has been forever since I have seen the episode of SS), and he kept on guessing "cookies", when it was an orange. That was funny because Kermit REALLY lost it at that point.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Mine has to be " The Rhyming Song" from the Loretta Lynn episode of The Muppet Show. It gets me every time!!! You don't know what this is, you say? Is that even physically possible? Anyway, for those who don't know who that is, ( even though you should,) I will post the video. It's up there ^^^^^^

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I forget which episode this line is from but it's another favorite I have.
Fozzie: Hiya Hiya Hiya Hiya Hiya
Audience boo and throw things at Fozzie
Fozzie: Byia byia byia byia byia