Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hopefully they will fall into the 8.99-10 price range. I'll get them all if they are, but if they indeed are 15 a pop, I'm only getting Cookie, Grover, and maybe Oscar. I can say that these should be protos, or second string retools. If they look exactly the same, I won't be thrilled, but I won't be peeved either... unless they are 15...

uncleduke

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Hopefully they will fall into the 8.99-10 price range. I'll get them all if they are, but if they indeed are 15 a pop, I'm only getting Cookie, Grover, and maybe Oscar. I can say that these should be protos, or second string retools. If they look exactly the same, I won't be thrilled, but I won't be peeved either... unless they are 15...
MSRP is 14.99

http://toychest.diamondcomics.com/toys/02_04/06_sesame_street.htm

uncleduke

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
How the heck could this guy get these figs and what's the deal anyway??? They look EXACTLY like the prototypes... And 30 days from shipping??? I have to do some internet exploring here. This is simply too bizzare for me...
I'm all up with the jibblies here... :cool:
Well for what it's worth, this seller is always violating eBays policy about 30 day pre-sales.
He has been auctioning off Mega Gonzo since October, and I think he started listing Pigs in Space last July

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
I have already told you guys.

They will be under $10, Most likely stores will have them up at $9.99.
Those images ARE the same Prototypes that we saw (The images should still be at the beginning of this thread!)

You can stop worrying now, Its confirmed.

lilcris

Reaction score
Well the only one I want out of this series is Cookie Monster. And how could they leave Big Bird out of series 1, guess he will be in series 2.

WiGgY

Reaction score
But Uncleduke sells figures so he would know if these are 15 a piece, and he says they are.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Can't believe I'm saying this...

OK, for once I wholeheartedly agree with Wiggy... If the SRP is 14.99 and UnleDuke agrees, I just wanna know where you came across your info Warrick (unless you are actually an agent of Mr Diresta!!!! Hmm... I may be on to something here...) I totally want to believe you but I need some factual basis besides someone saying it's been checked and rechecked. NO offense, seriously. This whole thread has most of us up in arms...

Even at 10 bucks these things need a major retooling as far as I'm concerned. I want an Oscar more than I want a new liver but I don't want that one. They do kinda have us by the.. Well... Anyway, they have us where they want us right now being the first company to put out quality (whether you all agree or not) SST action figs.

PS, thanks for the info on that guy from ebay Uncle Duke. I appreciate someone else doing some legwork on this guy. I'm kind of an ebay dope and only did what I could, but this adds some new info.

OK, so far the $10 thing has me in higher spirits Warrick, now make it a reality for me!!! Please??? :stick_out_tongue:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ok, I can say that it came from the Company. So we are straight there, No one else would know better than them.

They are also going through one more round of tooling then they will be done.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
How did you find out?
Yeah, How did you find out? When I emailed the company again they never responded. I actually think that I emailed them twice, just to see what was going on. And both times, I was ignored. :mad: Have they told you anything else, Warrick?

Status
Not open for further replies.