Fun-4-All may produce Sesame Street Action Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Blue skies, shining on me...

OK, let's keep our collective chins up. We still know nothing from the actual company... This $15 thing could be a ruse for this ebay guy to jack up his price and justify it to dummies. They COULD be only 7 bucks or so and COULD be improved upon already. Didn't Mr Diresta say he was gonna show us pics of the further prototypes since they were in very early stages??? I'm still keeping my fingers crossed here... We'll see. Soon enough. I hope. And if Toy Fair has nothing on them, I would wash my hands of the whole thing, cause it's not like Fun 4 All is a chump company. They have had high end product out in the past, and know the glory of the Toy Fair.

Anyway, chin up chums!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
True in regards to Toy Fair. I'll give it some time. However, someone correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't Mr. Diresta going to give us more info this month?

FYI: I don't have anything against F4A or Mr. Diresta. I'm just picky what I spend money on nowadaze--my pockets aren't deep. The only thing deep about my money is how far in debt I am. These have to be up to my quality to be collected by me.

somethingofafan

Reaction score
Baby Animal said:
They think they have the Sesame Street fans by the gotees and can drag them wherever they want.
Which is crazy, because most people outside this forum who watch Sesame Street can't even grow goatees.

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Well, I thought it was less crude than what they actually think they have us by.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
OK, let's keep our collective chins up. We still know nothing from the actual company... This $15 thing could be a ruse for this ebay guy to jack up his price and justify it to dummies. They COULD be only 7 bucks or so and COULD be improved upon already. Didn't Mr Diresta say he was gonna show us pics of the further prototypes since they were in very early stages??? I'm still keeping my fingers crossed here... We'll see. Soon enough. I hope. And if Toy Fair has nothing on them, I would wash my hands of the whole thing, cause it's not like Fun 4 All is a chump company. They have had high end product out in the past, and know the glory of the Toy Fair.

Anyway, chin up chums!!!
I agree w/ Cap here. I'm keeping my fingers cossed until I see them in the stores or when Mr Diresta shows us pics. Maybe there just selling the copies of the not so good looking figures. Some could of gotten their hands on the prototypes and selling them. There could be lots of those things hidding anywhere. So cossed figures they are.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Baby Animal said:
Well, I thought it was less crude than what they actually think they have us by.
Forbidden Planets have the SS figs for £8.99 which if i'm not mistaken is about $13.50 so it does seem like thats the suggested retail price

Drtooth

Reaction score
15 bucks is a bit Much! I was looking to spending up to 10 or so at the most expensive stores. I mean, because of that, I will definately only buy Super Grover and Cookie. I just hope they can at least scale the price down to a resonable 10 bucks and under (all action figures are required buy law to be 10 bucks these days...)

Personally, I am just really peeved they didn't fix Bert's head in spite of the numerous complaints against it. I like them, but not 15 bucks per figure like them... Until they release Guy Smiley.... If anything I hope this line does well enough to at least see a Guy Smiley...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Have ya'll ever thought that maybe the'll be sold togeather? They could be the figures that like the Muppet Figures are as in the the small ones. Or they could be prototypes and other stores r selling the as a set. Get what I'm saying.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
The figures will be under $10. Most probably $9.99.

and those images ARE prototypes. Dont take much notice of them, They are the same as what we all saw when Phil first posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.