Free Sesame Videos on iTunes!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Sesame Workshop has teamed up with iTunes to offer a new series of videos entitled the Learn Along With Sesame Street Series. These full-length episode of Sesame Street's educational resource videos are 100% free. Currently these are six episodes available, totaling more than two-and-a-half hours of educational entertainment with the ever-lovable Sesame gang,

More Information:
http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com/2007/02/free-sesame-videos-on-itunes.html

iTunes Site:
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/stat?id=p8StJ7oxYpg&offerid=78941&type=3&subid=0&tmpid=1826&RD_PARM1=http%253A%252F%252Fphobos.apple.com%252FWebObjects%252FMZStore.woa%252Fwa%252FviewTVSeason%253Fi%253D215401573%2526id%253D215221061%2526s%253D143441%2526partnerId%253D30

Erine81981

Reaction score
Man if anyone could help me get these i would do anything i could for them.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hey, Wow, that is great, Gelfling Waldo!!! Thank you!!!:smile:

furryredmonster

Reaction score
You need an itunes account to get them... which I don't have. Oh well.

dabauckham

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Man if anyone could help me get these i would do anything i could for them.
Why are you unable to access these, Kyle? Is it because of your computer access/capacity? Anyway, I am in the process of downloading them to my computer. I have no problem at all burning them and mailing you a copy if that is helpful. Let me know.

Gelfling Waldo, thanks so much for telling us about this!! Keep on working your wonders. :wink:

dabauckham

Reaction score
I just saw "Lead Away," which is about lead awareness and was made in '96. I LOVED it! It was very classicly done, and featured Oscar, Elmo, Maria, Rosita, Oscar's niece Irvine, two anything muppet doctors, "The Lead Police" and a few kids. It included a wonderful parody of The Police by, you guessed it: "The Lead Police". The song was by Christopher Cerf - anyone know the name of it?

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of these. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
dabauckham said:
Why are you unable to access these, Kyle? Is it because of your computer access/capacity? Anyway, I am in the process of downloading them to my computer. I have no problem at all burning them and mailing you a copy if that is helpful. Let me know.

Gelfling Waldo, thanks so much for telling us about this!! Keep on working your wonders. :wink:
For real? You would do that for me? You are real friend David. Thanks. Are you still looking for the "Signs!" record? I have it but it's a remasted with new stuff other then the stuff that was on the record version.

dabauckham

Reaction score
The intro into the "Lead Police" song is classic stuff...

An annoyed Oscar, to Maria and Elmo (who are about to sing w, the kids about lead awareness again)

Oscar: "Wait a minute, Wait a minute. Enough! I've had it! Who do you people think you are anyway. The lead police?"

Cue two green anything muppets popping up on the left of Oscar's trashcan singing "We are the lead police!"

(The one on the right is clearly meant to be Sting with the spiky platinum blonde hairdo (plus he's the lead singer) The one to his left is a female with long brown hair and a blue striped v-neck sweater

Now cue two more anything muppets popping up on the right of Oscar's trashcan, repeating the same line, "We are the lead police"

(The one on the left is orange, wearing sunglasses, with a kind Beethoven style blond hairdo and a long pink noise, the one to his right is purple with blond rock star hair, a green round nose and a leather jacket.)

Cue long shot with the four Lead Police and Oscar in the middle, looking back in forth in annoyed surprise.

I'm telling you, the comic timing is perfect. This is why I love the muppets. :wink:

NOTE - I should add for any Police fans who happen to read this, there is a part of the song that very clearly resembles "King of Pain" LOL! Quite amusing.

dabauckham

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
For real? You would do that for me? You are real friend David. Thanks. Are you still looking for the "Signs!" record? I have it but it's a remasted with new stuff other then the stuff that was on the record version.
Yeah, sure, it's really no problem. Just give me your address and I'll mail it to you. It might take me a day or two to get around to burning it, but I'd be happy to send you a copy. :big_grin:

I already got "Signs" from Anytimepally, but I may want to ask you for some other Sesame Street stuff on down the line. You and Randall both have really impressive collections! :excited: