Fraggles in Water

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Karen Prell discussed some of this at MuppetFest, saying that above your head was the pool, and your hand fit into a glove through the bottom, and you had all this water above you and all these electrical wires below you.

Hopefully she'll pop in here and give us a full write-up about this. Or, maybe Terry Angus (ButchCat), since he worked on the show, too??

Xerus

Reaction score
I don't think Boober's ever gotten wet, mainly because if his hair did get wet, it would become flat and you'd find out he doesn't have any eyes.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Remember in the Great Muppet Caper, Piggy had an entire water scene with her swimming in a pool.

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
Oh yeah. How in the world did they do that scene? Did the people put on there suba diving suits and went into the water with Piggy. How would they be able to do that? Reply. :concern:

baby sinclair

Reaction score
Thats why i like older films because they always make you wonder how they did that and it totally amazing.Now a days the guessing game is very easy to beat two words COMPUTER GENERATION.

Iggy35

Reaction score
muppetmayhem said:
Oh yeah. How in the world did they do that scene? Did the people put on there suba diving suits and went into the water with Piggy. How would they be able to do that? Reply. :concern:
Frank was really underwater with his feet attatched to the bottom of the pool...Jim Henson, The Works, I do believe.

IGGY35

G-MAN

Reaction score
Then there was the time in The Frog Prince when it showed Kermit swimming in the water at the end of the special, they probably used the same kind of puppet for that sequence too.