Fraggle Tales

Emosewa

Reaction score
The End

Everyone stared at the couple. The dump was silent and still. Finally, Phinny took a deep breath and reached out. "Ok.. ok. I will take the potion." There were audible gasps from all over, especially the fraggles, a few had dropped their trumpets and flowers. Pa Gorg laughed triumphantly and his wife clapped.
"Ohh excellent choice!." She smiled and Junior frowned slightly confused, he was about to agree to the potion himself. Phinny shook her head and frowned softly.
"It's not because of you, its actually because of the fraggles. If Junior became a fraggle no one would be able to tend to the radishes, and that's what we survive on, even you gorgs would start to vanish away correct? And you two haven't spent a day working in the garden probably since you had Junior to do it. So I can only imagine what pitiful radishes that would grow..Besides, I did actually have fun my one day as a gorg. You aren't as different from fraggles as you'd like to believe you are. And maybe with me around you'll realize that. Hehe, it'll even make it easier on my friends with me around."
She gave a slight smirk, " And you know, this will mean that, with us married, the fraggles will be welcomed in the castle, since they are almost like in-laws. " Phinny grabbed the potion and closed her eyes tightly as she downed the foul liquid and coughed slighty, before suddenly shooting up to gorg height. "Don't be sad, afterall you have a daughter-in-law now, and can officially retire from all duties of the castle and simply spend your days relaxing.." She smiled and hugged the two gorgs who seemed a good bit happier when they thought about that.
"Well then, I don't think another word needs to be said. Afterall, you have both been willing to risk everything to be together, you are in love. I hereby dub thee, husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Marjory concluded.
Everyone cheered for the new couple, the fraggles seemed to be the loudest, even though they'd miss their friend they knew she wasn't really that far away. Music started to play again and everyone went to the garden infront of the castle to dance and sing; overall enjoying the party.

"Why are you crying?"Philo asked Gunge who rubbed a wet eye.
"Because I always cry at weddings."
"How many have you ever actually been to?"
"Good point", the other said quickly drying his eyes.
"Oh I do love a happy ending!" Marjory smiled. "I guess when it comes down to it, sometimes love really can conquer all. And for someone who has truly strived through the hardships and the pain to find a feeling so pure and deep as those two, are surely deserving of a long and happy life together. Oh, and I'm sure finally atleast the fraggles and the gorgs will see eye to eye.."
"Not without a ladder.." Philo and Gunge chuckled quietly together.
"Boys.." the Trash Heap frowned slightly at them.
"Sorry, Marjory.. The Trash Heap has spoken.. Nyyaahh!"

THe End​

The True Ending (Because I'm a Little Stinker ^_^)

The silence in the dump was overwhelming, several fraggles held their breaths waiting. Phinny looked up at Junior then shook her head and turned around. "No, the wedding is off!"
Everyone gasped and Ma Gorg fainted. "It's not because I don't love Junior. It's because this wedding isn't about us. You are doing this like a contest, to see which side is better. And its a hard decision to make. We are both still young, and neither one of us wants to give up our life. Would either of you really like to see Junior say goodbye and go into the fraggle hole? And what about the radishes? He's the best at growing them. I bet you've not worked in the garden in years. "
"And you guys.." she turned to the fraggles. " I can't say goodbye to fraggle rock yet, no matter how much I want to be with Junior. It's just not right... I am mad at you guys, especially you Mokey. You were so dead set against me and Junior, but the moment that WHAT we were wasn't as important as WHO we were, it was suddenly completely alright. But you are still my good friends, even if none of you thought about this through either. Well, I've thought about it and we aren't ready."
She looked at Junior who nodded and seemed to smile picking up his little fraggle and she hugged his nose the best she could. " I'm glad you understand."
"Hey I completely agree!" he laughed softly and they turned to look at the Trash Heap.
"That is the smartest thing any of you ever thought up yourselves without getting advice from me. Don't worry, I'll keep these potions safe for when you are ready. Just live your lives happily as they are now, because if you want to be married and have a fruitful life together, one of you will have to take that sacrifice." They nodded softly and smiled again, as Junior gently put her down. "Well, we already have the decorations and food, and no one is leaving anyone, so let's celebrate!"
Everyone cheered happily and the music resumed as they danced until the sun set. The older gorgs went back into their castle to rest for the night since they'd not had that much excitement in a few years, and most of the fraggles returned to the caves. Phinny and Junior were the only ones left eventually and Junior sat on the ground by the radishes and tilted his head. "Do you really think.. that one day you and I will actually be married and together? If so.. who really will give up everything?"
The little fraggle looked up at him and grinned. "We will be together one day.. And I think that answer will become clear when its time." She blew a kiss up to him, causing him a faint blush and then walked into hole. "Goodnight, Junior."
"Goodnight, Phinny. See you tomorrow."

The Real End

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I started reading this when you first posted it, but I was feeling a little weird and didn't finish it. Well, I just now finished it- both endings- And I love it! It's really a very wonderful piece of writing. And both endings are very good.

Emosewa

Reaction score
Really glad you like it. ^_^ I need to write a few fanfics i have ideas for. Just feel kinda creatively stumped right now. Last one I did wasn't quite as good as these, so I don't think I'll put it up here. But maybe I'll change my mind.