Fraggle Rock SEASON 3 DVD BOX?

superboober

Reaction score
I think they said on this site's Season 2 set review they were going to see what the profits on that set would be (which should be analyzed soon by what that said) before they made the go-ahead decision (which I think personally will be in the affirmative; I think sales have probably been decent enough to warrant it).

stick

Reaction score
i hope there's a season3. i wonder what bonus' there will be?

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
stick said:
i hope there's a season3. i wonder what bonus' there will be?
I think they should definitely include some bloopers! I love muppet bloopers:excited:

-JeNN

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
If they are making a new movie, i'm sure they have to have enough interest to release all the over sets on DVD. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
it would be silly not to release all the seasons of fraggle rock especially since the movie is coming. I hope they will release it the same time as the movie.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I bet HIT gets tired of our anxiousness...however, I bet they enjoy knowing the sales are already there.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
After writing an enthusiastic e-mail to HIT's Consumer Relations department (letting them know how much I'm enjoying Season Two and how I can't wait for Season Three), I received this encouraging response:

Thank you for contacting us. It is wonderful to hear how much you like Season Two. Please check back for updates this Fall on Fraggle Rock!

Thank you for your interest in HIT Entertainment.

HIT Entertainment Customer Service
If anyone wants to do what I did and confirm with HIT that we're all patiently awaiting the third season on DVD, please do!

HIT Entertainment
Attn: Consumer Relations (Fraggle Rock SEASON SETS)
P.O. Box 9000
Allen, Texas 75013

and/or

consumerrelations@hitentertainment.com

Erine81981

Reaction score
I wrote them too and got this as well.

Thank you for contacting us. It is wonderful to hear how you have enjoyed Season 1 and 2. Please check back this fall for updates on Season 3.

Thank you for your interest in HIT Entertainment.

HIT Entertainment Customer Service
So like Traveling Matt says mail or email them.

LincolnHeights

Reaction score
I really do hope Season 3 comes out soon. I didn't buy the Season 1 or 2 boxed set, but I would definetley buy Season 3. Some of my most favorite episodes took place during that year. Like, Gunge the Great and Glorious, Battle of the Leaking Roof, Boober and the Glob (the only episode where Boober and Cotterpin interacted), and playing till it hurts. I also LOVE the episode titled "Gobo's School for explorers" it was a very intense and emotional episode. Season 3, in my opinion was the best Fraggle Season of all. :smirk::excited:

zns

Reaction score
I guess we just have to keep writing to HIT and Henson and ask whether or not the season 3 boxset will ever be released. Hopefully it will be sometime before the end of this year. :smirk: