Fraggle Rock SEASON 3 DVD BOX?

Faylo

Reaction score
Season 2 was just recently released, and it usually takes a year to produce a DVD box set... but hopefully if sales go good, I expect we will have Season 3 by the end of the year. :smile:

zns

Reaction score
We will know soon enough. Most things in life take time.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
It will probably come out in September if we get one... The other two have come out in consecutive septembers, if memory serves correct. :smile: I did my part; I own both. ^^

Metacritter

Reaction score
I pestered HIT about this today:

Quoth I:
Do you have any new releases planned, either for Fraggle Rock season 3 or individual Fraggle Rock DVDs?

Thanks!

Their reply:
Thank you for contacting us. No information is available at this time, but please check back this fall for updates.

Thank you for your interest in HIT Entertainment.

HIT Entertainment Customer Service

So's not to be too disappointed in the long wait, I'm viewing this as a sign that we've got some time to lobby for pet special features. :smile: Personally, I want to see Kathy Mullen interviewed! (Go Mokey!)

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
In aussie land we are still waiting on the first season which is available in march

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
It was around this time last year that Season 2 was announced, so if Season 3 is coming I suspect we should hear about it within the next few weeks.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That sounds like a generic, safe message. It doesn't mean they're not planning to release it at some point.