Fraggle Rock Season 2 officially announced

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
The customer service reps at HIT are now sending out this e-mail response:

"Thank you for contacting us. Look for Fraggle Rock Season 2 DVD Box Set this September.

Thank you for your interest in HIT Entertainment.
"

Nice to know it's now being acknowledged from that department. :smile:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Say, we should have the details and cover art on Season 2 pretty soon now right? A couple of weeks, maybe?

I can't wait!! :wink:

Fozzie6

Reaction score
I'm glad they're releasing Season 2, I bought Season 1 for my friend's kid and he loved it. I grew up on Fraggle Rock and thought I'd pass it on.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Traveling Matt said:
Say, we should have the details and cover art on Season 2 pretty soon now right? A couple of weeks, maybe?
Maybe.

When the first season was released (on September 6, 2005), the details were released on June 12 (about 86 days before the release date). If the same thing happened for this set, we would hear something around June 11th (in 6 days). However, HIT could be guarding the secrets of this set, might not have everything "finalized" yet, could have announced the specs earlier than "normal" last time, or whatever... so don't plan on any kind of announcements just cause they happened around this time last year. We might not know what the discs will hold 'till August. But I wouldn't be surprised if something did pop-up in the coming month.

I e-mailed HIT Customer Service about what features and specifications we could expect, and I got this response on Friday: "Thank you for contacting us. No information will be available until release date. Thank you for your interest in HIT Entertainment." However history has shown that Customer Service is usually the last people to know. Stores and news sites will have the cover art, disc features and have the pre-orders rolling in sometimes before Customer Service even knows such a product is being produced (they just seem to be slow on getting the latest information).

As soon as anything is announced you know well all be here shouting the good news.

Rowleene

Reaction score
I just bought season 1 of Muppet Show, but that was here in Norway. Haven't seen or heard anything of Fraggle Rock on DVD yet. Can someone clue me in where I can hold of that??

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
I am happy that they are releasing fraggle rock season 2 i just wish they would release fraggle rock season one in australia.

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
The season 1 set is awsome, but the box it came in is like fallin apart slowly...