Fraggle Rock film in development

Frogster

Reaction score
You know what's really weird about this? I JUST got done watching "Honk Of Honks" and "Change Of Address." I don't know why, I just felt like watching them. Then, as soon as the ending gets over with, I hopped over here to see what's new, and of all things, this shows up. I can't tell you how excited I am for this, and I hope the original five are in this, as well, and that they don't mess this up like other projects.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gobo and Red HAVE to get together in this!!!!

Frogster

Reaction score
This is Fraggle Rock... no one should "get together." They're all friends, and I hope they keep it like that.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
This is really swell, I hope it gets released theatrically.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh.

My.

Gosh.

That is AMAZING! Wow! How COOl would that be! The only downside: If it's a theatrical release I'll be in a theatre with a bunch of little kids. :big_grin: But I can put up with that cause if this goes through, that would be SO cool.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Fantastic news! It all feels like one huge revival of my childhood, and I can't be more happy about it. :smile:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
If it's a theatrical release I'll be in a theatre with a bunch of little kids.
Go to like an 10:30pm screening on a Tuesday night - not many kids come out to that showing. Or go to a 1:30pm screening on a Wednesday. I found that if you want to see a "kids" movie kid-free go during the day on a weekday (they're all in school/preschool, their parents are working, or they are taking a nap); or go late at night (after their bedtime). Never go to a kids movie on a Saturday, Sunday, or Friday evening - its all kids! Most theaters show the "kids" movies at some times when there arn't many kids around. I see almost all "kids" films at 10-11 o'clock at night - it's just easier that way (and I can hear what Shrek is saying :wink: )

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
first Great news i am so exicted lets get Boober and Mokey to Hook up lol

no but seriously i always feel werid when i go see like winnie the pooh or something by myself so i always had a little coiusn go but know they are too old and too cool for it and my niece is only 2 so and lives away i need to have myyh own kid wheres my wife this is a great reason to have a kid BRB