Fraggle Rock CD's: It's Time

LadyVader

Reaction score
IT time for Fraggle Rock music CDs and i just love them! HIT should put out a season 1 music cd and if it sells then do season 2. I know i really want them I love thoues Fraggle songs.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock did come out on CD back in '94 I don't remeber the excat title. I think it was Fraggle Rock Music and Magic. It was 22 of the most poplure FR songs, and it was digitially remastered which was something special back then.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I just looked and they do have records of fraggle rock on e-bay

Foodie

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
Fraggle Rock did come out on CD back in '94 I don't remeber the excat title. I think it was Fraggle Rock Music and Magic. It was 22 of the most poplure FR songs, and it was digitially remastered which was something special back then.
" Music And Magic ". I went to Media Play just wondering if they had a fraggle CD in the kids section. It was total coincidence that that one had just came out. That's when I found out they were releasing a new series of VHS tapes. Back in 1993, I didn't have an Internet to get all my fraggle info from. Ah progress...:smirk:

I can't believe how much that CD goes for on eBay now. I think I've seen it sell for over $175.00 once. :excited:

Nick

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Foodie said:
" Music And Magic ". I went to Media Play just wondering if they had a fraggle CD in the kids section. It was total coincidence that that one had just came out. That's when I found out they were releasing a new series of VHS tapes. Back in 1993, I didn't have an Internet to get all my fraggle info from. Ah progress...:smirk:

I can't believe how much that CD goes for on eBay now. I think I've seen it sell for over $175.00 once. :excited:

Nick
Wow. Now that is a big fan.

Foodie

Reaction score
muppetsforlife said:
Wow. Now that is a big fan.
That could've been me if I hadn't found it in the store. :smirk:

LadyVader

Reaction score
yes but wouldn't be nice to have the whole season 1 or 2 on CD so you wouldn't have to go looking any more.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh wow Nick, you're so lucky! I think I've seen it on Amazon, never looked at the price though? It may have been out of stock though, and I hadn't noticed? Is it out of print?

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Oh wow Nick, you're so lucky! I think I've seen it on Amazon, never looked at the price though? It may have been out of stock though, and I hadn't noticed? Is it out of print?
I'm guessing it probably is