Found a nice little book at the library today

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
This reminds me of the time when I borrowed the Muppets and Men book from the library and had it for about a year and had to give it back when I finished school. They had sent me a bill as they thought I lost the book and it was only about $20 AUD so I thought, what a bargain! I did think about shooting through with it since it was my last time at the school so I really should have, after all the school owes me for all the bad stuff that happened over the years, maybe I should have ripped one of the pages out, they wouldnt have even noticed!

My conscience stopped me from doing any of that!

Beth C

Reaction score
You really should shop around!

Even cheaper on Half.com!

I just got one for $1.49 + shpping! :smile:

The Muppet Show Book Jim Henson (Hardcover, 1978)
Seller: some-of-this-n-that (236) • Ships from: Cumming, GA • Condition: Good • Notes: Book in very good condition-no marks on inside pages. Paper cover has a slight tear on back and is s
lightly worn. Was library copy has stamp on inside back cover page. Check out our ebay feedback and
other ebay auctions. We ship same day order is placed.

Item:
$1.49
Media Mail: $3.25
Subtotal: $4.74

Total Merchandise:
Total Shipping:

TOTAL:
$1.49
$3.25

$4.74

~Beth C

Oliver

Reaction score
I have a first pressing in mint condition on my book shelf alongside my other Jim Henson / Muppet merch. It's a great book!

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I found that book last year at the library. Ebay and half.com are the best places to look.

CarburetorJane

Reaction score
My library had hat book! I've read that book! And then when I later when to find it again they didn't have it!

Beth C

Reaction score
I got my copy yesterday and it is mint. Very nice pictures, very nice cover on the book.

I haven't had time to look it all the way through yet, but it definately was worth what I paid for it!

What a bargain! Thank you for pointing this wonderful book out. It will make a nice addition to my Muppet books on the shelf!

~Beth C

Whatever

Reaction score
I just bought Of Muppets and Men on Ebay for $23.49! I am so happy! I've been looking for it for ages!