For when you're feeling down...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I can never stay sad or angry whenever I watch these videos:
I just love beagles with a passion. My entire family (but especially my dad) have always had a soft spot for that dog breed. So whenever I see beagle videos, even though the fact that they are already just freaking adorable is enough to make me smile.

They also bring back those fond memories of all the times my dad and I spent hanging out with our beagles over the years. All the times we took walks in the park with them, took them rabbit hunting, took long car rides while they happily stuck their heads out the window of the car while their long floppy ears flapped in the wind, filmed cute home videos of them, and sometimes just simply sat on the porch with a little beagle curled up in our laps.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This beautiful song I recently discovered on YouTube. I don't understand why so many of the comments are people claiming it to be a sad song. I don't think it's sad at all, I think it's beautiful and has a very uplifting sound to it.

On rough days when things don't go right, sometimes getting my mind lost in the words of Lady Antebellum's angelic voice is enough to make me feel better. I personally don't know what angels sound like when they sing but I wouldn't be surprised if they sound something like her :smile:.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

You really get a sense of just what a big kid at heart Charles Martinet is.

I also love how Luigi keeps mistaking every animal they see for a cow.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
That man needs to upgrade his Wario figure... hasn't aged well lol.

I think these videos are just a result of Mario only being allowed to say like two words for the last 25 years. Maybe it's a good thing they don't talk... they remind me of the Tappet brothers.

gravy

Reaction score
Been on a Carol Burnett show kick lately so here are my favorite sketches so far:

This one, everything falls apart near the end:

Agghh yesss! Once you start watching you can't stop