Five Years, and Still Snowthing: A Retrospective

Teheheman

Reaction score
No, it reminds me of people at their grandparents house, or at least mine. We say we gotta go, and we end up talking for another hour or 2. I know that we end up saying goodbye several times before we actually leave lol.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
Maybe if we stop talking on here, then this thread will go away

Daniel

Oscarfan

Reaction score
*walks in with a sub sandwich* Hey guys, what are we talking 'bout?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe if we stop talking on here, then this thread will go away

Daniel
Gee, we've only been trying to drop the hint for the past few days or so.

I hope we can get this locked soon, as of tomorrow, it'll be a five years and a month.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
CLOSE THE FROGGIN' THREAD ALREADY, IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR NOW, THIS THREAD ISN'T THAT MEANINGFUL ANYMORE, IT'S JUST GETTING MUFFINED TO DEATH NOW! ! !

Teheheman

Reaction score
CLOSE THE FROGGIN' THREAD ALREADY, IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR NOW, THIS THREAD ISN'T THAT MEANINGFUL ANYMORE, IT'S JUST GETTING MUFFINED TO DEATH NOW! ! !
Calm down man, it's NOT a big deal.

Daniel

Oscarfan

Reaction score
A year? What calander are you reading?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Or... you could go about it the requested way of the forum rules and guidelines and PM either Kevin or Ed and politely ask them to close it... :smirk:
I've done that already! Count said he would if it was absolutely necessary, and now with several other people requesting it be closed, now it's necessary.
Oscanfan said:
A year? What calander are you reading?
Typo.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I've done that already! Count said he would if it was absolutely necessary, and now with several other people requesting it be closed, now it's necessary.
Hmm... didja get d'at permit? :wink:

But seriously... the mods probably don't realize that it's become necessary Snowthy. They don't read EVERY post ya know, so I suggest PMing them again... that'll probably get the point across.