Five Years, and Still Snowthing: A Retrospective

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello... Got a request from Da Snowths' himself. He says that since this is meant to be a sort of retrospective thread, looking back on his five years as a member here at MC, and since he's covered pretty much everything that happened in those five years... He would prefer to move on, leaving this thread as a sort of memorial. Personally, I think it should stay opened for future worshippers at the shrine of pinkness fluffery. Will check back in later today to see what the rest of you think, but keep in mind that ultimately it's Snowth's choice to make if he rully wants this place closed down.

:batty: :wisdom:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well before it gets closed down let me make just one final post myself to once again say thank you to Snowth for his five years of MC friendship (even though I haven't actually been around for the full time period, heck it really doesn't matter. Snowth is a wonderful MC buddy to us all. :big_grin:) and I wish you all the very best for the future Snowth with God's peace as a Christian brother.
And I'd also like to say in here that Snowthy has inspired me to begin posting a retrospection of a sort of my very own, because MC has been a real blessing to me since I joined as well. It may not be my own anniversary but I really want to do this. I'll work on a rough first part and begin posting sometime. Thank you dear Snowth.
Out of respect for your wishes this will be my very last reply in here now. I pledge my solemn oath of honour as a friend. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At least keep it open until my good buddy, AM, gets a chance to post in it as well since he's been gone for a while.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Emmmm...Snowth?

2 posts above yours, buddy. :wink:

But, uh, congrats again! :big_grin:
Oops... when I first clicked on this thread this morning, it took me to Count's post, so I didn't see yours. :embarrassed:

But glad you got a chance to post!

Close please?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*slinks in, unnoticed and begins reading through pages and pages of this thread*

SNOWTHIE! *GLOMP*

Yesh, this is the first chance I have gotten to look at this thread. Wonderful stuff, my friend!

*snugs*
*gives Jeannette and takes Charles*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beakie! *Returns the glomps and the snugs*

I've figured you've probably been busy lately, hence your recent scarcity here, but hey, glad you got the change to partake in the festivities before the thread's closed!

And thanks!

*Grabs Jeanette, takes her home, and cuddles her all night long*

Oscarfan

Reaction score
*runs in with a chain* Chain rhymes with rain! Do I win a cookie now?