Five Years, and Still Snowthing: A Retrospective

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Wow, "the cool guy", eh? Not compared to you Snow Show; you're the man. I liked reading your introduction thread too, that was pretty cool!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I started posting on forums when I was fourteen to...of course, that was back in the stone age when the public internet was just starting but...
I really wish I had found this site sooner *sigh*. I would have liked to have known everyone from the start....
Thank you for listing me :3!

Xerus

Reaction score
Thank you for including me in your list of friends, Snowthy. :smile: I do feel you're one of the big parts of our Muppetcentral family. Happy number 5 to you! :smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wow, 5 years, thanks for at least thanking me man. That's kinda cool that I'm remembered for something instead of just in the background. Let me put this is perspective since I crunched the numbers and as of today, you are averaging 8.6 post per day since you started here. How far out is that?

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I really wish I had found this site sooner *sigh*. I would have liked to have known everyone from the start....
Thank you for listing me :3!
No problem Becky!
Thank you for including me in your list of friends, Snowthy. :smile: I do feel you're one of the big parts of our Muppetcentral family. Happy number 5 to you! :smile:
Aw, you're welcome Cullen, and thanks!
Wow, 5 years, thanks for at least thanking me man. That's kinda cool that I'm remembered for something instead of just in the background.
When is Daniel Croxton ever in the background? Oh yeah, in those episodes where he just simply walks around the Compound for the sake of making the camp look full and active! :stick_out_tongue:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Hey, that's SGT. Daniel Croxton to you bub lol.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When you sit like that, it's called "Indian Style".