First Paris Hilton, now Lindsay Lohan...

SSLFan

Reaction score
Is she back in jail now?:rolleyes: She's only 21!:mad: Can anyone shed some spotlight on this?:concern:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is she back in jail now?:rolleyes: She's only 21!:mad: Can anyone shed some spotlight on this?:concern:
You know how these Hollywood starletts are: they think that life is a care-free adventure, that they're above the law since they're celebrities, and that they won't get in trouble if they do something naughty.

Besides, I don't think this is the first time Lindsay's been in trouble like this before; next thing you know, Britney Spears will be back in the trouble-making spotlight, or Jessica Simpson, heck for all we know, Mischa Barton could go bad on us one fine day!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I kind of feel sorry for these kids. Lack of discipline, they are are impressionable and can easily get caught up in all the negative aspects on the entertainment industry. You grow up in front of a camera and not everybody is your friend who claims to be or always trustworthy or I your best interests. You start to feel like nobody really cares about you and turn to Drugs and alcohol. They are hurting and are crying out for help. It's not always easy to stay under control when you have yes people around you and no on to really keep you in line. I know there adults but some of this stuff started when they we're younger. The way I see it is they have problems just like everybody else, except their problems are in ever news paper magazine and TV program on the planet. It's a lot of pressure. I guess their dealing with it the best way they know how. But it's not like she not being punished and we're all human and learning as we go through life, you know? I don't know these people so I really can't judge them. Just my two cents.

I like toast.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
But it's sooooooo fun!:smile:

Wait a moment! Is that from Bugs Bunny?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It's tough being young, famous or no. It's a confusing and painful time, even in your '20s. Some people end up turning to destructive means to ease their pain.

You know, I listened to an interview with Lindsay Lohan recently. She reminded me of how Drew Barrymore used to sound when she was a teenager and had a sort of "party" lifestyle. Jaded and depressed. Drew, from what I've seen, doesn't sound like that anymore; obviously she's older now and has gotten her life together. Hopefully Lindsay will be able to eventually deal with her problems.

And I agree, ilikemuppets, celebs have some of the same problems ordinary people do, we're just hearing about it more. Plus their Hollywood lifestyle often supports bad behavior.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I actually think that Lindsay is going to do her time and accept the consequenses because I think she, although younger, is a little more mature than Paris is. I mean, she seems like she'd do everything that the courts tell her she needs to do, and if she does do jail, she's going to go in and not cry and whine about having clostrophobia or whatever and saying how unfair it is. That's just my opinion. Oh, and I like toast too.

Daniel

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I really feel sorry for this girl, and hope she can pull her life together.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I do feel sorry for her, though then I will also say I feel sorry for Paris Hilton too. Both clearly have issues, I won't give one a harder time because she's wealthy. We all have our problems, heh, money doesn't make people happy.