First Muppet movie you saw in the theater?

Katzi428

Reaction score
I was about 9 when I saw TMM ("The Muppet Movie") in the theater.My brother & I saw it together.But he was so embarrassed when I started cracking up at The Swedish Chef being caught in the film. (He claimed I was the only one laughing.:rolleyes: ) ) I liked TMM but my favorite was TMTM ("The Muppets Take Manhattan")

Marky

Reaction score
Well I hope the Muppets From Space won't be the last one we see in theatres!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I went to see The Muppet Movie(first one),a week or so after it came to a local theater.The imagery of the opening tracking shot was amazing to watch for my young eyes,I cried at the beauty of it.Also,cried at the finale scene, when the rainbow came through the ceiling.

Went to see it multiple times that week.One of my best Muppet memories.:smile:

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
It's such a great thing when Muppet stuff makes one cry.

(I cried the first time I saw MuppetVision 3-D.)

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Giar Fraggle said:
It's such a great thing when Muppet stuff makes one cry.

(I cried the first time I saw MuppetVision 3-D.)

Me too,when the bubbles come down from above and when Bean wanted to run away.

Marky

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Me too,when the bubbles come down from above and when Bean wanted to run away.
I never saw that. Was it only shown at Disney parks?

ps., your sig - one of my FAVOURITE Muppet Moments EVER

CAN YOU PICTURE THAT!!!!

:big_grin: :sing: :halo:

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
I was only 'bout five when MTI came out, and I hadn't seen it until a year or two later, when it was on VHS and actually on TV once or twice. I never even heard of MCC until I went on this forum! ( :concern: Amazing, isn't it?) And I was too young to see the previous ones in theatre. So pretty much the only Muppet movie(s?) I've seen in theatre are MFS and, possibly, Elmo in Grouchland. (I vaguely remember watching a movie about SS characters, and I also remember Kermit being in it, so...)

~ Morgan "Always Clueless" Goat

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
well NOT new but, like MOST of us here THE 1st and ONLY Muppet Movie (so far..) i seen at the movies is and was... Muppet Treasure Island! :big_grin: I was 11 when i seen that. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Like many here, the only Muppet movies I've ever seen in the theater are Muppet Treasure Island and Muppets From Space. I really wish I could've gotten the chance to see The Muppet Movie in the theaters, though!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
This may be terrible but, I never got to see any of the Muppet movies in the theatre... not even the latest ones. I was one of those who didn't get to see them until they were released on VHS/DVD or aired on television.