Figure Checklist

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
For those of you still searching for figures, namely Zoot, try the Buy/Sell/Trade section at this or Palisades own forum.
As for an ubber-complete figure checklist, I'm working on one that serves as both a complete product guide and fancified Muppety checklist at the same time. Advances in this project are still sluggish at best, since the first phase is photographing all of my collection and placing them in their proper places for the grand display again. After that's done, I'll work with my brother on updating the project.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

zooter

Reaction score
The Count said:
For those of you still searching for figures, namely Zoot, try the Buy/Sell/Trade section at this or Palisades own forum.
As for an ubber-complete figure checklist, I'm working on one that serves as both a complete product guide and fancified Muppety checklist at the same time. Advances in this project are still sluggish at best, since the first phase is photographing all of my collection and placing them in their proper places for the grand display again. After that's done, I'll work with my brother on updating the project.
count. thanks, ive been trying on there for 8 months now ith no luck finding a zoot. only outrageous priced ones on ebay. would you happen to have one available for sale??

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Zooter. Unfortunately, no, both versions of Zoot are the only ones in my collection. Both regular version and the Repaint have been here since last year.
However, if you go to the Palisades forum's B/S/T section and dig through the first few pages, you'll find a few threads trying to sell extra Zoot figures.

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
Ahhh thanks guys. I've looked at the figure list on this web site like 20 times, but for some reason I completely forgot about it when it would actually been of great use. So thanks for reminding me. And I found the checklist on that french site just the other day too. Anyone else notice that Ghost of Sam Arrow is missing?? :attitude: He's missing from my collection too. I think a lot of people don't even know he exists. I almost didn't know.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
GoSA isn't really that big of a figure (just a slight repaint), so it doesn't surprise me noone knows...