Figure Checklist

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
Hello all. I was just wondering if there was any kind of muppet figure checklist. Something that has every figure ever released (including exclusives, giveaways, playsets and all that) and the accessories that came with the figures and playsets. I want to perform inventory on all my muppets and see exactly which ones I don't have and mainly find out if I'm missing any accessories (I probably am :concern: ). So if anyone knows of something like this and could point me in the right direction, that'd be a great help! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That, and Palisades has a Muppets section of their website with everything listed in it.
www.palisadestoys.com

There is also a forum there which I visit some.

rexcrk

Reaction score
If you still have the packaging w/ cards and bubbles the front sticker on the bubble tells you everything it comes with.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
accessories seem to always go missing here. kermit's pirate hat is missing at the moment but it should be around somewhere.

rexcrk

Reaction score
homerthegreat said:
I've never lost an accessory in my life!
Awesome! :big_grin: Wish I could say the same, but unfortunately, when I was younger I didn't know any better. God I wish I had all those missing Beast Wars toy missiles and other stuff. But I'm doing well with the Muppets! I haven't lost one yet! :sing: :flirt:

zooter

Reaction score
DigitalBohemian said:
Hello all. I was just wondering if there was any kind of muppet figure checklist. Something that has every figure ever released (including exclusives, giveaways, playsets and all that) and the accessories that came with the figures and playsets. I want to perform inventory on all my muppets and see exactly which ones I don't have and mainly find out if I'm missing any accessories (I probably am :concern: ). So if anyone knows of something like this and could point me in the right direction, that'd be a great help! :smile:
theres one on the french site
http://muppetfigs.free.fr/html/chklst.htm

zooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Awesome list!!
yeah wish i had all of those :smile:
still trying to put the band together. missing zoot