Female Muppets

Beauregard

Reaction score
I agree the the Muppets need a new woman though.

Love interest for Fozzie?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Beauregard said:

I don't if Fozzie can handle a woman! He doesn't seem the type to need a woman. Neither does Gonzo, but then again he has a chicken for a girlfriend!

ryan

P

Philip Kippel

Add Henrietta (from "Sam & Friends"), Amanda (from "The Ed Sullivan Show"), Little Girl (from "The Ed Sullivan Show"), Betsy Bird, the chickens, the female bird dancers and the various other what-nots and anything muppets.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Beauregard said:

Aw, I can just imagine that. So cute! :embarrassed:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
What was the name of that female bear he ended up hibernating with in MTM?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Harvey Towers said:
What was the name of that female bear he ended up hibernating with in MTM?
Her name was beth. And he didn't realize it was a co-ed cave.... :embarrassed: good scene... good movie... good muppets... good... um... I'm running out of nouns... ah, lets just leave it as being most sensational, inspirational, celebrational, MUPPETATIONAL! <I'm singing, by the way> THIS IS WHAT WE CALL THE MUPPET SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :concern: (hee hee hee-I'm having way too much fun.)

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Beth, that's the one.

Better mention Jill the Frog and Yolanda the Rat while we're on the subject.

You Junior Members, full of enthusiasm!

P

Philip Kippel

Here's some more: Winny, "Sexy Muppet", Afghan Hound, Zondra, Grover's Mom, Cookie Monster's Mom, Lulu, Rosita, Ingrid, Google, Phoebe and maybe Fran Sinclair, Charlene Sinclair, Grandma Ethyl and the Ghost of Christmas Past.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
I don't if Fozzie can handle a woman! He doesn't seem the type to need a woman.
Ok, I put way too much thought into this, but...
what about if Fozzie had a little sister? If they did it right, it could be one funny relationship! Like, she could be as harsh a heckler as Statler and Waldorf when she's around Fozzie, but behind his back she could totally idolize him, simply because he's her big brother... :embarrassed:
Yes, yes, full of enthusiasm. I did tell you that I put too much thought into this. I did warn you. And now here I am rambling again, and here I haven't even eaten yet today. Well, I suppose I'm reluctant to- I've a whole week ahead of me of eating Matzah! (It's Passover, I'm Jewish, and I'm such a picky eater that I'll basically be eating ONLY matzah... and here I am rambling again. I'll go away now...)

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
As far as Fozzie's family goes I'd rather like to see his mother back before we come up with anyone else, nice idea though...