Fellow Church People

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It went great and my old life is over. It was a terrible and I have been ignoring church, because I had to do my homework and I had to be at work for five to six days in a row and it was very tiring.

Here's my certificate of Baptism:
That is wonderful! I'm glad you have found you a new home church and that your starting a whole new life. Trust me I know how it is not being able to go to church because of work, or needing rest. It's been close to a moth since I have had a Sunday off to go to church. Thankfully I'm off this weekend and can go.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It went great and my old life is over. It was a terrible and I have been ignoring church, because I had to do my homework and I had to be at work for five to six days in a row and it was very tiring.

Here's my certificate of Baptism:
I'm proud of you and getting baptized is taking a big step forward.
It's been a while since I've been able to go to church myself. My mother-in-law is in the hospital, my father-in-law is in a nursing home, and my wife and I have been driving up to Pennsylvania every other weekend to see them. I miss singing and playing in church, but I need to be there for my wife's family.
In the meantime my whole church is praying for them.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I will also say a prayer for your family as well. The Lord understands when things like family and jobs come up. Because he knows your heart is in the right place. Please keep us posted on how your family is doing.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have had strong faith in God and Jesus Christ my whole life. I went to church all the time as a kid and loved every minute of it. My Mom and Grandma, would take me to church every Sunday. I absolutely adored being able to sing to, praise, and worship God with fellow Christian brothers and sisters. Over the years, I have slowed down on going to church but have remained strong Christian no matter what. I actually am planning on going to church for the first time in a long time VERY soon.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I have had strong faith in God and Jesus Christ my whole life. I went to church all the time as a kid and loved every minute of it. My Mom and Grandma, would take me to church every Sunday. I absolutely adored being able to sing to, praise, and worship God with fellow Christian brothers and sisters. Over the years, I have slowed down on going to church but have remained strong Christian no matter what. I actually am planning on going to church for the first time in a long time VERY soon.
I'm proud of you for keeping your faith strong. You have the right attitude. I've seen a number of people in church every Sunday, but their faith disappears as soon as they leave. That's sad to see people acting that way.
I'm privileged to sing and play bass every Sunday. I wish I could gather all the believers on MC for one service. We'd lift the rafters.

aebthegofer

Reaction score
I'm proud of you for keeping your faith strong. You have the right attitude. I've seen a number of people in church every Sunday, but their faith disappears as soon as they leave. That's sad to see people acting that way.
I'm privileged to sing and play bass every Sunday. I wish I could gather all thebelievers on MC for one service. We'd lift the rafters.
That would be an amazing service!:smile:

~Aeb:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lately, YouTube has been pushing Christianity videos, which I find to be a little odd, because these aren't the kind of videos that YouTube usually forces people to try to watch - it's usually the latest music videos from flavor-of-the-month artists, trailers of the next upcoming movies, the latest content from big partner channels, review videos, what have you . . . so, it's a little odd that YouTube would suddenly be pushing videos about people's testimonies about God, Heaven, ****, what have you, so I guess perhaps the Lord is somehow working in the hearts and souls of YouTube teamsters, I don't know.

Anyway, I ended up watching a vlog from a guy named Raymond (no, not that Raymond), who says that Jesus frequently shares visions with him - of both Heaven and ****. Now, I don't know if this guy is for real or not: there's a lot of people out there who will claim things like this (after all, Sarah Palin claims that God Himself told America to go to war with the Middle East after 9-11, and that God Himself was urging America to go to war with Russia for declaring war on Georgia); he seems sincere - you can tell he gets giddy when talking about visions of Heaven, and rather emotional when talking about visions of ****.

Now, as I said, I don't know for certain if this guy is for real or not, but I don't think it's uncommon for the Lord to share visions with us at all, and in fact, it's been a number of years, but He shared a vision with me once: you guys remember way back in the summer of 2008, a spirit had attached itself to me kept paying me nightly visits for a while? I finally saw in a vision who my spirit visitor was: a little boy, no more than five or six years old. So, it could be very certain that this Raymond guy is telling the truth about visions he's been seeing.

So, there's a couple of videos of his that have garnered a particular amount of attention that are kind of intriguing, and they are the visions he's had of certain celebrities that have passed on, which ones are in Heaven, and which ones are in **** . . . and some of the stuff he shares are quite mindboggling. For starters, just to name a few of the celebrities he's seen in **** include:
- Robin Williams: he says Robin Williams is on a stage, in front of an audience of nothing but demons, all of which are tormenting and mocking him, demanding he tell them jokes that made him such a funnyman on earth, but he can't, because he's too petrified (he even suggests Robin believes he's in a nightmare he can't wake up from).
- Michael Jackson: he says M.J. is still doing all those dances and singing all those songs that made him one of the biggest legends in music history, only now his singing and dancing induce pain rather than entertainment, describing it as if you were listening to him on the radio, but feeling pain all over your body as you listen.
- Philip Seymour Hoffman: he says he see Philip Seymour Hoffman on the ground, almost totally buried in a pile of feces, with a completely blank look on his face that shows just what a broken man he had become. He said Jesus showed him a vision of Hoffman just after he died, telling him, "he is not with me," and showing him Hoffman gnashing his teeth.
- Elvis: this one surprised me (after all, when not singing rock-n-roll, he sang gospel music, and even requested people not to call him "The King," as only God the Father is the one true King), but he said he saw Elvis in a hellish museum, perpetually frozen in his trademark pose, his lavish clothing now tattered and torn like rags, and his body is nothing more than a skeleton, but his eyes are still intact and keep darting all over the place.
- he's also claimed to have seen Heath Ledger and Notorious B.I.G. in **** also.

Then there are some of the celebrities he claims he's seen in Heaven:
- Richard Pryor and Patrice O'Neal: now, Richard Pryor was a little before my time, but I was a big fan of Patrice O'Neal on those V-H1 celebrity commentary shows; he says that both Pryor and O'Neal are up there, doing what they did best on earth - being funny guys, still telling jokes, still cracking up.
- James Avery: yep, accordingly, Uncle Phil made it to Heaven too.
- Bruce Lee: like Richard Pryor and Patrice O'Neal, he said Bruce Lee is in Heaven, still doing what he did best - martial arts; he even said that Jesus told him playfully, "I like his moves."
- Paul Walker: I guess Bible studies aren't just for Christians on earth, because he said he saw Paul Walker carrying a number of books around with him, studying the Bible.
- Albert Einstein: even he was surprised to see Albert Einstein in Heaven, but he did, and he said he still has that goofy little mustache of his.
- he also noted how "good" these people looked in Heaven, like better than they looked when they were on earth.

Of course, he made it a point to mention that even he is not entirely sure about the accuracy of these visions he's had, and sometimes even questions if he actually saw he believes he saw (apparently seeing Philip Seymour Hoffman in **** twice was at least one confirmation for him), and like I said, there are people out there who claim they can see things like this and whatnot, but I do know that there are people out there who do genuinely experience visions like this, and have seen people and loved ones visit them long after they were gone (my aunt says she's seen her grandmother once after she had died, and I'm pretty sure Tommie visited me one night years ago). Either way, his vlog was certainly intriguing.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Lately, YouTube has been pushing Christianity videos, which I find to be a little odd, because these aren't the kind of videos that YouTube usually forces people to try to watch - it's usually the latest music videos from flavor-of-the-month artists, trailers of the next upcoming movies, the latest content from big partner channels, review videos, what have you . . . so, it's a little odd that YouTube would suddenly be pushing videos about people's testimonies about God, Heaven, ****, what have you, so I guess perhaps the Lord is somehow working in the hearts and souls of YouTube teamsters, I don't know.

Anyway, I ended up watching a vlog from a guy named Raymond (no, not that Raymond), who says that Jesus frequently shares visions with him - of both Heaven and ****. Now, I don't know if this guy is for real or not: there's a lot of people out there who will claim things like this (after all, Sarah Palin claims that God Himself told America to go to war with the Middle East after 9-11, and that God Himself was urging America to go to war with Russia for declaring war on Georgia); he seems sincere - you can tell he gets giddy when talking about visions of Heaven, and rather emotional when talking about visions of ****.

Now, as I said, I don't know for certain if this guy is for real or not, but I don't think it's uncommon for the Lord to share visions with us at all, and in fact, it's been a number of years, but He shared a vision with me once: you guys remember way back in the summer of 2008, a spirit had attached itself to me kept paying me nightly visits for a while? I finally saw in a vision who my spirit visitor was: a little boy, no more than five or six years old. So, it could be very certain that this Raymond guy is telling the truth about visions he's been seeing.

So, there's a couple of videos of his that have garnered a particular amount of attention that are kind of intriguing, and they are the visions he's had of certain celebrities that have passed on, which ones are in Heaven, and which ones are in **** . . . and some of the stuff he shares are quite mindboggling. For starters, just to name a few of the celebrities he's seen in **** include:
- Robin Williams: he says Robin Williams is on a stage, in front of an audience of nothing but demons, all of which are tormenting and mocking him, demanding he tell them jokes that made him such a funnyman on earth, but he can't, because he's too petrified (he even suggests Robin believes he's in a nightmare he can't wake up from).
- Michael Jackson: he says M.J. is still doing all those dances and singing all those songs that made him one of the biggest legends in music history, only now his singing and dancing induce pain rather than entertainment, describing it as if you were listening to him on the radio, but feeling pain all over your body as you listen.
- Philip Seymour Hoffman: he says he see Philip Seymour Hoffman on the ground, almost totally buried in a pile of feces, with a completely blank look on his face that shows just what a broken man he had become. He said Jesus showed him a vision of Hoffman just after he died, telling him, "he is not with me," and showing him Hoffman gnashing his teeth.
- Elvis: this one surprised me (after all, when not singing rock-n-roll, he sang gospel music, and even requested people not to call him "The King," as only God the Father is the one true King), but he said he saw Elvis in a hellish museum, perpetually frozen in his trademark pose, his lavish clothing now tattered and torn like rags, and his body is nothing more than a skeleton, but his eyes are still intact and keep darting all over the place.
- he's also claimed to have seen Heath Ledger and Notorious B.I.G. in **** also.

Then there are some of the celebrities he claims he's seen in Heaven:
- Richard Pryor and Patrice O'Neal: now, Richard Pryor was a little before my time, but I was a big fan of Patrice O'Neal on those V-H1 celebrity commentary shows; he says that both Pryor and O'Neal are up there, doing what they did best on earth - being funny guys, still telling jokes, still cracking up.
- James Avery: yep, accordingly, Uncle Phil made it to Heaven too.
- Bruce Lee: like Richard Pryor and Patrice O'Neal, he said Bruce Lee is in Heaven, still doing what he did best - martial arts; he even said that Jesus told him playfully, "I like his moves."
- Paul Walker: I guess Bible studies aren't just for Christians on earth, because he said he saw Paul Walker carrying a number of books around with him, studying the Bible.
- Albert Einstein: even he was surprised to see Albert Einstein in Heaven, but he did, and he said he still has that goofy little mustache of his.
- he also noted how "good" these people looked in Heaven, like better than they looked when they were on earth.

Of course, he made it a point to mention that even he is not entirely sure about the accuracy of these visions he's had, and sometimes even questions if he actually saw he believes he saw (apparently seeing Philip Seymour Hoffman in **** twice was at least one confirmation for him), and like I said, there are people out there who claim they can see things like this and whatnot, but I do know that there are people out there who do genuinely experience visions like this, and have seen people and loved ones visit them long after they were gone (my aunt says she's seen her grandmother once after she had died, and I'm pretty sure Tommie visited me one night years ago). Either way, his vlog was certainly intriguing.
Far be it from me to cast aspersions on someone's visions, but this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. I'm not a religious person, but I can understand people reporting visions of their deceased loved ones, as I think that people can have such vivid memories of someone that dreams and daydreams appear to blur the lines of reality a bit. But for him to talk about viewing random groups of celebrities in heaven and hades is cartoonish and disrespectful to the families of the deceased, and implies that he is some sort of vessel for God's judgment that the rest of the world doesn't have access to. God may choose people to spread their message, but I guarantee the message doesn't feature Phillip Seymour Hoffman's lying face down in a pile of whatever.

If people heard this guy talking at a bus stop, they'd shift to the other side awkwardly, but since it's YouTube, they'll give him a like and subscribe to find out if Brittany Murphy or Kimbo Slice made it to the great beyond.