Fellow Church People

FunnieGuy

Reaction score
Well,I'm a church person...
Currently,I supervise sound operations in our church.(I just call it running the sound room really but I wanted it to sound cooler,lol)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I had forgot about this thread!

Does anyone have a testimony or spiritual question they would like to share?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Do you ever notice something worked out just right, and you just know that it's a God Thing. I definitely had that happen this week.

My wife's car needed to get fixed, so we dropped it off on Monday. That day my wife took my car and dropped me off at work, and she ended up doing a lot of errands. She was babysitting for our pastor and had kids in the car the whole day. We were then able to pick up her car on Tuesday.

Then on Wednesday (yesterday) my car breaks down. The car lasted through all of that driving yesterday with the kids when we really needed it and were down to one car. Even now, it works out that the day my car breaks down is the day that my wife's brother is going out of town, so we're able to use his car today.

It's too many coincidences for me to ignore that this has to be a God thing.

aebthegofer

Reaction score
Well for the first time in a long time I'm going to church! It's a new church that I have never been to so I'm excited.
How's the new church going? I know it's pretty exciting when you start attending a new church!:smile:

~Aeb:wink:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It's going good. I can't go every week because of my job,but it is going good. Thanks for asking.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I am announcing that I no longer going to my original church. It was great at first, but I didn't feel comfortable anymore. Now I go to a new church! I feel so nervous for getting baptized by tomorrow.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I am announcing that I no longer going to my original church. It was great at first, but I didn't feel comfortable anymore. Now I go to a new church! I feel so nervous for getting baptized by tomorrow.
Well I will pray that it goes well. I was once baptized in a cold lake, and a fish tried to swim up my nose! So May the Lord bless you and your new church!