Favorite Sesame Street Monsters

BEAR

Reaction score
I also used to like Humphrey a lot when he was on the show more. It's funny how out of all the Monsters on Sesame Street, he's the only one that regularly wore clothing. Even if it was just a collar and necktie.

Actually, I take that back...Baby Natasha was fully clothed. Why is it that they wear clothes as babies, but when they get older, they get nakie?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I also used to like Humphrey a lot when he was on the show more. It's funny how out of all the Monsters on Sesame Street, he's the only one that regularly wore clothing. Even if it was just a collar and necktie.

Actually, I take that back...Baby Natasha was fully clothed. Why is it that they wear clothes as babies, but when they get older, they get nakie?
That is one question that i don't think i would never want to know. LOL But that is weird?

ploobis

Reaction score
Oscar the Grouch
Grover
Cookie Monster
Kermit (Although i dont look @ him as a monster)
Oscar is not a monster, He's a grouch. :grouchy:

I did not put Kermit The Frog in the S S Monster list, I put Kermit The FORG!

He is the tall grey monster with the long green nose and big eyes on top of his head.

Watch the sketch on Youtube.

click Classic Sesame Street-the wonderful world of T-shirts

BEAR

Reaction score
Oscar is not a monster, He's a grouch. :grouchy:

I did not put Kermit The Frog in the S S Monster list, I put Kermit The FORG!

He is the tall grey monster with the long green nose and big eyes on top of his head.

Watch the sketch on Youtube.

click Classic Sesame Street-the wonderful world of T-shirts
Whoah, dude. Chillax!:cool:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I did not say Kermit The Frog, I said Kermit The FORG.

He is the tall grey monster with the long green nose and big eyes on top of his head. He got the name Kermit The Forg from a sketch where Kermit wants to buy a Kermit The Frog T-shirt but all the T-shirts that he is givin say different names like Kermit The GORF, Kermit The FORG and Kermit The GROF.

You can watch that sketch on Youtube.

P.S.

Kermit The FORG can also be seen in the song "We Are All Monsters" with Harvey, Henry and Elmo.
Sorry, heh! Just miss read.:embarrassed: But I do remember that sketch form years ago about that. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I could see that as working. But I think it's funny to have his name as Kermit. But I like when other Muppet's call Kermit just Frog, LOL!:zany: