Favorite Muppet compilation special

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL...isn't it sad when you have to take 2 different releases and put them together to make 1 full special?? :smile:

-Matt

Gentle Giant

Reaction score
Julie Andrews Special

There was one a Julie Andrews special a long time ago called Julie My favorite thing which Thog guest starred on.:smile:

Natalie

Reaction score
"The World of Jim Henson" was the most recent one i've seen (for the second time). I think it's a really good one.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
"The World of Jim Henson" is practically the only one I've seen! (out of ones like 'muppets celebrate Jim Henson', 'Muppets in WDW', 30 yrs, etc.... is what i mean)

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Noone has said anything about "Muppets Go Hollywood." I mean it isn't the greatest, but there hasn't been any mention period. I thought it was very good! :smile:

-Matt

electricmayhem

Reaction score
>>>Noone has said anything about "Muppets Go Hollywood." <<<

That's the first time I've even heard of it! Is it possible to buy all these specials anywhere? I did buy "The World of Jim Henson" but are others available?

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks! You have a complete set of 'David the Knome'??? That is so cool!!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, yes, David the Gnome was a childhood favorite of mine. I was lucky enough to find a trader in Europe who had a complete set. The quality isn't great, and some of the opening and closing themes are cut, but its still great to have the episodes. :smile:

-Matt