Favorite Muppet Baby

Gonzo14

Reaction score
ANIMAL, and there is a connection to the simpsons, but through Gonzo, not Rowlf, Baby Gonzo and Martin from Simpons (and Minnie Mouse) are the same voice.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I also grew up with the gang. Here're the ones I like more than the others (in no particular order):
Scooter
Skeeter
Gonzo
Beaker
Kermit
Animal
Bunsen
Fozzie

No Piggy...her voice is VERY PAINFUL to listen to. If only we could tone her down...

BJ

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I would have to say my favorite Muppet Babies were Rowlf and Animal,which are also two of my favorite Muppets. I play the Piano as well so that's one thing I love about Rowlf, plus he's just cool. I love playing music, so I lean towards the characters that play music as well, which in this show is Rowlf. I also really liked Kermit. I would say I love them all, maybe besides Skeeter, she was like just made for the show to have more than one girl. Not a Skeeter fan.:sympathy:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Aw. I loved Skeeter. :smile: She was quirky and fun. Yes, she was a token female, but she brought some spunk to it as well. Plus she was so much like the boys anyways, I never noticed it as "the token female" to begin with. But that's another matter completely.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm a Baby Rowlf fan myself. I'm a musician and always loved music when I was a little kid so I gravitated towards Rowlf. I also liked Baby Fozzie alot too, but I'm not really sure why. Oh and Gonzo's stuffed chick Camilla! I thought that was cute. :smile:

Reaction score
I always loved Baby Rowlf best...I liked that show growing up, but I think I watched it because my sister did. Anyway Rowlf...though I also liked Baby Kermit and Baby Gonzo

Frogster

Reaction score
Baby Rowlf, Kermit and Animal were my favs.

Frogster

Reaction score
I see I already put in my vote... my bad!