Favorite Minor Muppet?

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
My favourite Minor Muppets are Lips, Pops, Uncle Deadly, 80's Robot, Crazy Harry and Angus McGonagle. Some other really obscure Muppets I like are The Gills Brothers they're pretty neat.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I love Angus McGonagle. It just boosted my obsession for him watching the Star Wars episode again this weekend..

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Characters i hope to see more of are:
-Spotted Dick
-Angel Marie
-Blind Pew
-One-Eyed Jack
-Black Dog
-Walleye Pike
-Calico
-Pops
-Big Mean Carl
-Green Frackle
-Blue Frackle
-JG
-Gramps
Seeing how well they did in Muppets Most Wanted, there's a good chance they'll be in the next film.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Well, golly, there are so many minor Muppet characters to choose from, but I will have to go with Robin (I LOVE frogs) and Lew Zealand. Boomering fish! That gag never goes out of style. :fishy:

Aw darn! No Robin smilie!

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Mo Frackle. He wasn't in Muppets Most Wanted, but i do know i saw somebody who looked like him standing next to Black Dog during the last song. I'd like to see him and Black Dog appear together in the future, along with Angel Marie, Blind Pew, Calico, One-Eyed Jack, Spotted Dick, and Walleye Pike. As for the rest of them, i know what they'll be doing in 10 years from now:
Dr. Teeth, Animal, Floyd, Zoot, Janice, and Lips will convince Clifford to return to the band.
Sam the Eagle and Jean Pierre Napoleon will start their own business together in Washington D.C.
The Swedish Chef, Lew Zealand, Gonzo (and Camilla), The Flying Zucchini Brothers, Marvin Suggs, Beauregard, and Crazy Harry will start their own circus act.
Fozzie will take his comedy routine on the road.
Sweetums will tend to getting Thog through tight doorways by greasing him with butter.
Pepe will open up a roadside taco stand in Mexico.
Nigel, Trumpet Girl, and Bobby Benson will open up a music school.
Scooter will still keep in touch with Kermit, Miss Piggy, Walter, Fozzie, Rowlf, and Gonzo from the comforts of his Microsoft workplace.
Statler and Waldorf will still be criticizing Fozzie at every opportunity they get.
Mahna Mahna and the Snowths will continue to entertain crowds of people across the United States with their signature song.
Constantine and Dominic Badguy will most likely finish law school, something they most likely never did after college.
The Newsman will open up a news casting school, covering different, more interesting topics.
Andy and Randy will be voted the "most likely to mess up while on the job" award.
Howard Tubman will try to figure out how to lose weight and not be so heavy.
Spamela Hamderson will make Miss Piggy jealous by appearing on covers of magazines.
Wayne and Wanda will find ways to appear in opera plays.
Link Hothgrob will try to find a job that's not harmful to his own kind.
Johnny Fiama and Sal Minella will appear at places that concerts can be hosted at.
Kermit will be a stay-at home frog.
Miss Piggy will be jealous of the competition going on between her and Spamela Hamderson and will want to get in on the action.
Rowlf will have a hard time trying to get into clubs that don't allow dogs.
Behemoth and Big Mean Carl will try to run fast food places out of business by eating everything in sight.
Afghan Hound will finally get to run a pizza place.
Walter will start his own business that sells nothing but Kermit related merchandise.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Before anyone starts freaking out, let me remind you, this is only a prediction. Besides, by the next movie, all the muppets are going to be reunited again.

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
I've always loved Thog... he's giant and blue and huggable and his ears move.