Favorite Fraggle

FraggleCrazy

Reaction score
My favorite would probably have to be Boober, he's just so cute and funny, we also have the same sense of humor!!:smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited::drool::busy::drool::excited::sigh::coy::dreamy::smirk:
:smile:

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
The five main Fraggles are classic muppet characters. Who is your favorite? If I had to pick my favorite would be Gobo, because he is such a cool and relatable character, and he is my favorite singer of all of them. Follow me may be my favorite fraggle moment ever because of his singing.
When I was a little kid I had a crush on Gobo purely for that moment <3 That singing tho. Still makes me really happy

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
I could never choose. I love the main five best, and there's no way I could possibly narrow it down further than that. Fraggle Rock has been my favorite TV show ever since I first saw it as a little kid in the eighties. The main five are like family to me. ^_^

When I first started watching the show, however, I had two favorites: Red and the Storyteller. I was pretty much obsessed with them. :stick_out_tongue: I now have a certain fondness for Mokey and Boober, as they were my mom's two favorites. She loved Mokey's singing, and Boober always made her laugh. She passed away in '09. I fondly remember her reactions to Mokey and Boober with each episode I watch.

FYI: Beige, a one-time character, is not a favorite. I've just always liked his name, so much so that if I ever had kids, I would name my firstborn son Beige. It's just a beautiful-sounding name to me. ^_^

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
Hands down Boober for me! (He is my avatar after all). I like him because not only is he hilarious, but he's a lot like me.