Guys, name your top five favorite actresses, and/or gay actor.
Gals, name your top five favorite, actor and/or gay actress.
I'll start (I mean after, this is another thread of MINE).
Top Five Favorite Actresses
Top Five Favorite Gay Actors
Okay, now it's your turn...now remember, guys: name your top 5 favorite actresses, and gay actors. Girls: name your top 5 favorite actors and gay actresses.
Gals, name your top five favorite, actor and/or gay actress.
I'll start (I mean after, this is another thread of MINE).
Top Five Favorite Actresses
- Elizabeth Montgomery
- Barbara Eden
- Halle Berry
- Kelly Preston
- Dakota Fanning
Top Five Favorite Gay Actors
- Paul Lynde
- Nathan Lane
- Michael Jeter
- Dick Sargent
- Greg Proops may not be gay, but he sure acts like it.
Okay, now it's your turn...now remember, guys: name your top 5 favorite actresses, and gay actors. Girls: name your top 5 favorite actors and gay actresses.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+