Fave SST Songs

mbmfrog

Reaction score
My favorite SS songs are "I love trash," "C is for Cookie," " the SS theme song," "But I like you," "Labambaa."

Mr Devco

Reaction score
I Am compiling my own custom "Songs from the Street" collection set using CD's I've gotten from my local library and downloads (of the rare albums). I will also have to make mp3s from youtube videos. Hopefully I will have as many if not more then the actual box set has which I unfortunately missed out on because it too is out of print. I will post a list whenever i complete it. I may even do a top 101 greatest Sesame Street songs along with A 101 Greatest Fraggles and 101 Muppet Show songs.

unclematt

Reaction score
You should really make those available to the public or at least available to us MC posters. I would purchase them from you.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
You should really make those available to the public or at least available to us MC posters. I would purchase them from you.
I can't sell my fan mad collection can I? I will be sure to post my mixes as soon as I finish them. I just need help getting the songs.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
I know. I don't own the rights to the music. I wouldn't be able to sell them. I will of course post them here when I can though.

unclematt

Reaction score
Thats fine. Youre a Muppet fan, I am a Muppet fan, our taste has to be pretty close.