FAO Schwartz: Muppet Whatnot Workshop coming October 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh my gosh that sounds so cool , i can not wait
i hope that i can go to NYC soon that would be so cool but i might have to do it online .:smile: It might be a long time before i getg to go there but we will either way i will save for it .

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
That seems extremely-amazingly-awesome! I'm just sad that I don't live near NY and probably won't be able to go there in the foreseeable future.

I hope people who do frequent NYC will take lots of pictures.

Jinx

Reaction score
Great. Another NYC puppet job for Muppetinsider to complain about.
LOL!

I swore when I left retail 20 years ago I would never return. This is the first thing I've ever seen that would actually make me reconsider...

Now I just have to find a way back to NYC to get a few...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Kind of neat! I wouldn't mind having one of my own, either. :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I am still wondering how Muppety these pieces will be? Will there be Gonzo-like noses, Piggy-like eyes, Animal-like eyebrows, Fozzie-like hats or Kermit-like collars? Will ostrich feathers be used in these? Will we be able to build something that can look kind of like Sam the Eagle or Beaker or will it be just the basic whatnot Muppet (like a Marvin Suggs) sort of base that can have eyes attached? What will the clothes be like? I wonder just how far down the Muppet trail these will actually go? :hungry: :attitude: :cool:

I plan to make an Electric Mayhem groupie/musician.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
This sounds like a really great idea so far! Hope we get to see some of the results!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yes, this really does sound awesome!
:big_grin: Definately saving up for! It won't actually be an operable puppet though, will it?
I probably won't be doing it for a while, because of the price and the practicality of getting down there, but when I do, I'll definately have pictures!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yay! :big_grin: And the way they talk about it it is going to be a working puppet to..that is just fuzziness with a bag of chips :3!

zns

Reaction score
Definately something I am going to do. I would rather go to the shop in person rather than order online though. Anyway, great news. I don't think that there has ever been a Muppet exhibit since the mid-80's. (not counting the Sesame Street display) I give this new information three Kermit's. :smile::smile::smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.