Fanfic - "We Need A Little Christmas"

Beth C

Reaction score
More will be coming..

Don't you just wonder what Kermit thinks of all this? And what Gonzo is doing right now? Two weeks until Christmas and it's tragedy in Muppetland. I guess I better hurry up and post the next part! :wink:

(It should be up this week, I'm hoping by Wednesday)

~Beth C

Beth C

Reaction score
Sorry about the delay guys. I have too much going on to finish typing it out this week. I'll have it up Sunday. I have 2 Christmas performances to go to for my daughter's band.

I promise, the next part will be worth the wait!

~Beth C

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh, she's only your daughter. You don't HAVE to be supportive! I mean, sure, she'll grow up and be like me but...well...go support your daughter. There's already too many of me in the world now.

Beth C

Reaction score
The Count said:
Uh... idn't it Sunday today?

I am above the law!!!

UMM.. well it was. Now it's Monday and this is still untyped. :frown:

Sorry guys, just a bit longer. Not much longer, but I had an accident yesterday that had me skinning my left forarm terribly and it hurt like the dickens for most of the day.

~Beth C

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that BethC, hope it gets better with time. Don't worry bout the fanfic, so long as it turns out the way you want and are developing it, I'm sure it'll be hexcellent.
After all, you can't rush true genius. Well, you can, it's just not gonna end up with the same results.