Fanfic - "We Need A Little Christmas"

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
I just read the fan fic and it sure is a tear jerker. It's one of the best that I have even read.

Beth C

Reaction score
Another quick update ...

I'm less than a week away from getting the next part posted. Today I worked on getting my main computer set up on my desk. After so long without it, it will be great to be able to type on something besides a laptop.

Now if I could just manage to be able to sit up again for a few hours at a time, we'd be all set. I am so looking forward to when I can without nausea. Laying down and typing is the pits!

~Beth C

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Gees, Beth, I had no idea you were in that bad of an accident, all our prayers are with you, please take your time and get better.

Beth C

Reaction score
Hi Vic,

It's not an accident... well, um... not really. It's more of a 'health condition' than anything else.

If anyone wants to really know... email me. I won't post about it on the board as I don't want to cause any controversy over the situation.

I'll be up and writing soon. Keep your eyes peeled, as the first thing I'm going to do when I can write is write for hours on end.

~Beth C

christyb

Reaction score
Feel better soon Beth. Although your 'health condition' will pass with time right. Anyway I'm glad for the delays. I didn't get too far behind in the story.

Beth C

Reaction score
I'm just waiting now for my income tax to show up so I can pay to have my health back. I'm not dying or anything close, so don't worry. I just did something stupid that now I have to 'pay' for in more ways than one.

Good news is the nausea seems to be backing off, but only if I eat salty foods. It's strange, but whatever. It's hard to pretend to be well when your family is looking at you all the time and you can't say a word.

I know I'm talking in riddles, but if you look at each post, I'm pretty sure some of you can figure out what my 'health condition' really is and why I'm not really saying much about it. I just don't want to alienate anyone here is all.

I'll be back to posting full time again real soon. My money is due in on Feb 4th and then it's just a matter of about two weeks before I'm back to normal!

~Beth C

christyb

Reaction score
I'm glad you're feeling better. Don't do anything rash though. We understand why you're killing us with suspense. (LoL)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm too stupid to figure it out myself, and it's none of my beeswax anyhow. What is my business is when someone is a friend of mine and doesn't feel well.

I hope that you'll be in top shape very soon, BethC, and back to the groove of the good things in life.

(and if you happen to get something to post to the story, let 'er rip!) You're a talented writer, and I dig the stories!