Fan Mail

dwayne1115

Reaction score
that must have over the years changed. because I use to send e mail to Henson.com all the time even got a reply once from Frank Oz when we had learned he was sick. It was a stranded reply letter but none the less it was a reply. I would also e mail Henson when I wanted an autograph and they would send a reply that they where going to forward it to the right people. So unless things have changed that's what I have always done.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I too got some answers via email back in the day, and also got sent an autograph of the Chef (which they offered me as consolation for not passing on my story idea...yes, I was that naieve.)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ya I never really got into getting a lot of the Muppeter's autographs but would rather have the Muppet's themselves. I got a nice picture of Kermit and a group picture with Fozzie's signature and they would always come with a nice letter from Henson with there official letterhead.
My how times have changed Henson use to be so approachable and I just don't think Disney is. last month I sent Disney a note about Muppet Show seasons 4-5 I got a nice reply but when I replied to that one (which they said I could do in the E-mail) I have heard nothing back. I was trying to reach out as a fan to see what could be done as fans to get that released but I have heard nothing.
Now I have never e-mailed or written to Sesame, but I think that that would really be the right place to go at this point. It would seem that almost all the Muppeters are working in some way on SST at least once a year (Even Frank Oz) So I Think that that would be the best place to write the Muppeters. I'm going to see what will happen if i request an autograph of Kermit when writing to Disney and see what happens. I will keep you all posted......

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Here we go, Now i just received the correct address to request an autograph from Kermit and I'm pretty sure it would be the same for Steve and the Muppeters as well.

The Walt Disney Studios
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-3603

I'm going to write up 2 letters and see what happens I'm going to write one to Kermit and then one to Steve and see what happens. do you think I should send them separately or together.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
So I want to get my copy of Caroll Spinney's book (as well as the 40th anniversary book) signed by him but it looks like I'll never really get the chance to meet him personally, so I want to send him my two books for him to sign. So my question is, would it be acceptable for SW to give it to him if I packed the two books up in a package with a letter and asked him to sign it? Anyone who's done it before, how long would it take?
You better ask Sesame Workshop first.
I got this address from Dave LaMattina, Director of I AM BIG BIRD and he said this is the best address to contact him
Sesame Workshop
1900 Broadway, 4th Floor
New York, NY, 10023
I suggest you send him an email through Iambigbird.com and ask him if Carroll can do that for you.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
You better ask Sesame Workshop first.
I got this address from Dave LaMattina, Director of I AM BIG BIRD and he said this is the best address to contact him
Sesame Workshop
1900 Broadway, 4th Floor
New York, NY, 10023
I suggest you send him an email through Iambigbird.com and ask him if Carroll can do that for you.
I actually sent Carrol a letter a year ago but never got a response.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
You sent it to this address? I was always given a differrent address by everyone, this was the first time I got this address.
I did actually. I just assume Carrol isn't by the office often anymore to pick up fan mail as frequently.