Fan Mail

doctort13

Reaction score
Caroll Spinney!

Last week I received my autographed copy of Caroll's new book!

Why am I so happy? His book tour came nowhere near Cincinnati, and I was bummed. However Jeni (the web master of Caroll's official fan page) told me that I could buy a copy to help support the Children's Discovery Musuem in San Jose, CA.

So, I donated my first copy of the book to the Cincinnati Public Library, helped support a children's museum, and now have a personal autograph from my Muppeteer hero that reads:

Terry! I Love Trash! Oscar and Caroll Spinney

It's a three way win if you ask me!:grouchy:

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Received yet another success today in the mail.

The mailman brought me back my SASE and inside was a photo of Floyd autographed from him and Jerry Nelson. Also enclosed were the index cards I sent which were signed by Crazy Harry,Robin,The Count,Floyd and Pops. Each is its own signature with its own style.

Thank you Mr. Nelson for the autographs. You are the grooviest dude :sing:

Michael

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I sent copies of photos of myself with some Muppet folks to JHC recently that I hope will get signed and returned to me. I want to create a special display of all my pictures.

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Here is some information that some may find useful if they sent requests out and have not heard anything yet.

From my successes, I can tell you how long each took from the time I wrote them and mailed my requests to the time I received them back. This is the time frame it took for my autogrpahs to arrive and may not be the time frame for when someone else receives theirs, but I figured I just give folks an idea on the time frame.

All requests were sent from New York City to either the Sesame Workshop address or The Henson PO Box in NYC.

My Successes:

Jerry Nelson - 15 days.
Frank Oz - 7 days
Dave Goelz - approx. 7 months
Kermit the Frog - 4 days
Elmo & Grover - 7 days
Big Bird & Elmo - 3 days

I have requests out to:

Steve Whitmire (via email to Henson as well as postal mail)
Caroll Spinney (used address from Caroll Spinney Fan page)
David Rudman (Sesame Workshop address)
Kevin Clash (Kaufman Astoria Studios & Sesame Workshop)
Sonia Manzano (Sesame Workshop)
Brian Henson (Henson Corporate Offices)
Miss Piggy (Henson Hollywood Address)
Beaker (Henson Hollywood Address)
Sweedish Chef (Henson Hollywood Address)

If anyone has had success with any of the above or have a better/working address, please let me know. Also thanks to all who have posted their success stories here as it good to hear them and helps those who are new to this thread.

Take Care

Michael

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's been a few weeks, but I sent a photo of myself with Charlie Rivkin to him to get signed, and it was returned with a very friendly letter from his Personal Asst. I had sent him a copy of the photo for himself to keep.

But, like an idiot, I didn't put ANY of my own contact info on the back of the photo. So, keep in mind, boys and girls, to always put your contact info on the stuff you send them hoping theyll keep.

FOZ

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Movies205 said:
I sent a letter to Brian henson, I'll have to wait and see if I get a response...

Today the mail mail was generous and brought me another Henson success...This time it was from Mr. Brian Henson himself. I got an 8x10 B&W inscribed photo as well as 2 5x7 photos of Sal the Monkey and Bobo the Bear. I also got a letter with information on how to apply for a Henson Internship.

Thanks Brian for the photos and letter.

Turnaround time was about 24 days.

Michael

Beauregard

Reaction score
What do you put in your letters? And do you put a photo for them to sign?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
MuppetFan123 said:
Today the mail mail was generous and brought me another Henson success...This time it was from Mr. Brian Henson himself. I got an 8x10 B&W inscribed photo as well as 2 5x7 photos of Sal the Monkey and Bobo the Bear. I also got a letter with information on how to apply for a Henson Internship.

Thanks Brian for the photos and letter.

Turnaround time was about 24 days.

Michael
You are a lucky guy!

I wish I had an autograph, it would be so great! :smile: :stick_out_tongue:

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
This is gonna be my 50th post here, so it's a little longer than usual

Its been slow in regards to successes for awhile, but today the United States Postal Service delivered to me a Muppet Success as well another Sesame Street success.

Today I received back two requests. One from Miss Piggy and the other from Sonia Manzano (Maria from Sesame Street).

I got a cool looking color group photo shot of the Muppets which now includes :rolleyes: and :attitude: .It was signed in blue ink and reads: Kissy Kissy to Michael.... :mad:

I received a color ISP , 2 personalized index cards and a personalized letter from Sonia Manzano.She even apologized to me in the letter she sent for taking so long to get back to me.

I included a SASE for each request sent out.Both requests came back in the different enveloped.The Henson Company for Miss Piggy and Sesame Workshop from Sonia.Sonia returned back to me my original SASE as she used the Sesame Workshop one and included extra postage.Turnaround time was around 2 months.

Address used for :mad: was the Henson Hollywood address.

Address used for Sonia was the Sesame Workshop address.

Thanks Miss Piggy , Henson Company, Sonia/Maria and Sesame Workshop

I still have request out to the following:

Steve Whitmire (via email to Henson as well as postal mail)
Caroll Spinney (used address from Caroll Spinney Fan page)
David Rudman (Sesame Workshop address)
Kevin Clash (Kaufman Astoria Studios & Sesame Workshop)
:eek: (Henson Hollywood Address)
Sweedish Chef (Henson Hollywood Address)

Anyone receive any successes recently ? I'd love to hear your successes.

Till next success

Michael

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Hi Michael, you lucky guy! I wish I had some autographs or even some pictures from the henson company would be good.

Maybe I should try some, I dont know if they would send a reply to Australia though, its worth a try though.

Where can I obtain the addresses to do this?

Is it unable to be done through email?

thanks, from Paul :smile: