Fan Mail

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
I was just saying what Muppetfreak originally posted here on page 6.

Originally posted by Muppetfreak
Oh I know. I worked at Sesame once upon a time ago. They have a stack of pre-autographed pictures and then an intern writes the character's name and signs your name if you ask for it. This is fine by me, I just wanted something that Frank Oz had thouched and it is a real autograph. I just want to know why the other two never came and if i should be patient (so hard!) or write again.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'd love a photo of the muppets, are they really autographed by the performers? it doesnt matter that much its nice they are sending photos to people, I would love to get one so much.

:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
FYI.....

Did you know that a few years ago people were using an address for Frank OZ and were getting phone calls from Henson and Oz's secretary about the address.The problem with the address that they were using was that Frank stopped using it 3 years earlier.

Just figured I'd pass this bit of info on

Michael

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have an autographed photo, autoed by the Swedish Chef. It looks like the autograph was printed with the picture, but I don't care. It is good having one to show your friends!!!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
If one is writing to Caroll Spinney, should one also send one's letter to Sesame Workshop?

:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yes, JHC already corrected me on that. All SS productions contact should be sent to SW. I've provided the address above.

FOZ

Ernie101

Reaction score
Where can you get the adress to write to? I once wrote to Jk rowling and it was a fake person even though I supposedly got a autographed photo back.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
For all the Jim Henson Co. addresses, go to the questions part of MC, they list them there.

VC2020

Reaction score
On your Autographed pics was it made out to you? Mine was it says "Hi to Varun! from Kermit the Frog and the rest of the Muppets"