Fan Mail

BlueAM

Reaction score
Is it possible that I can write to Terry Angus?

Thank you for your help!

BlueAM

"That's not meant to be eaten!"
"You never know till you've eaten it."
- Wally and Vermin, "Time Bandits"

Aaron

Reaction score
email him he's a member here his name is butchcat

BlueAM

Reaction score
Aaron said:
email him he's a member here his name is butchcat
Thanks, but I was hoping he could sign an item for me. Maybe I could ask him his home address if I emailed him. What do you think?

BlueAM

BlueAM

Reaction score
I earlier asked where I could write to Frank Oz, and you said the Henson address. Unfortunately, Phil Chapman told me that the fan mail will be taken to the almost-sold building and forwarded to LA. Do you think Frank will manage?

BlueAM

teebs

Reaction score
Today I got two 8x10 autographed photos from Bill Barretta: one of Johnny Fiama, and one of Pepé. :rolleyes:

BlueAM said:
I earlier asked where I could write to Frank Oz, and you said the Henson address. Unfortunately, Phil Chapman told me that the fan mail will be taken to the almost-sold building and forwarded to LA. Do you think Frank will manage?

BlueAM
I'm sure your letter will get where it needs to go. Mine did. :smile:

BlueAM

Reaction score
Since I'd like to try writing to the Anything Muppets, I just want to ask you guys a question and see what you suggest:

How can I address them? Should I use "AMS", "The AMs", "Anything Muppets", or "The Anything Muppets"?

After all, I believe I can write to them using the Sesame Workshop address.

Thanks for your help, and have a good night!

BlueAM

"They're the people that you meet, when you're walking down the street, they're the people that you meet each day!"

teebs

Reaction score
BlueAM said:
How can I address them? Should I use "AMS", "The AMs", "Anything Muppets", or "The Anything Muppets"?
If you're writing specifically to the Anything Muppets, I would say, "Dear Anything Muppets."

If you're writing about them and referring to them, I would say "The Anything Muppets."

:sing:

BlueAM

Reaction score
Just thought I'd tell you guys, but I'm sending a drawing to the AMs. It has the AMs from the premiere episode with the Southern Colonel.

What do you guys think?

BlueAM