Every Muppet Show Episode on VCD

vcdworldwide

Reaction score
I have all 120 episodes of the muppet show on vcd. All are excellent quality. Any interest?

vcdworldwide

Reaction score
I've never sold a set, so offers are welcome. I may trade for any fraggle rock or dinosaurs episodes i need.

I forgot to mention i also have both muppet show pilots and loads of specials, all in vcd format.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I might not have any episodes but I do have two fraggle rock video and one video of the Dinosaurs. Would that work or not?

scarecroe

Reaction score
What are your sources, and are they uncut?

Are you selling multiple copies, or do you only have one set to sell?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Also, do the episodes have the original opening themes and UK spots added in, oh--and what the heck is a vcd? Sounds like something you'd itch over catching from someone!!

vcdworldwide

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Also, do the episodes have the original opening themes and UK spots added in, oh--and what the heck is a vcd? Sounds like something you'd itch over catching from someone!!

Hi,
Most of the episodes have the opening scenes, some have waldorf and statler missing from the closing titles, i've edited zoot in to these to make the episode complete. The set was originally aired in the US, so i'm guessing they are cut.
A vcd is simply a video compact disk. It is very similar to a dvd, although the quality is nowhere near as good, and whereas a dvd can hold about 3 hours of a vcd can only hold about 60 - 70 mins.
Still, this is one of the only complete collections i know about on the 'net, especially with the pilots, and specials. I'm even trying to get all the muppets tonight shows included.

Rome

Reaction score
well, what are they worth to you? I'm willing to pay a fair price for them, but I don't know what a fair price is. Is each episode on a different disc?

vcdworldwide

Reaction score
There are 3 episodes per disk. Each season has 24 episodes, so it's 8 disks per season. 5 seasons in total makes 40 disks, the 2 pilots fit on 1 disk. I haven't sorted muppets tonight, but i think it'll be 2 or 3 eps per disk and there were 22 in total. The various specials are usually 45 mins, so it'll be 1 special per disk.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
But what's it worth it to ya? Or, are you wanting us to just supply you with the cd's and return postage to copy them for us, or what? Can these be viewed on DVD players, or just on the PC?